Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Looking for Bi-Female for Menage a Trois with hubby in ATL ( Where are the bi-women)
TOPIC: Looking for Bi-Female for Menage a Trois with hubby in ATL ( Where are the bi-women)
Created by: SexyATLcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
This has really been hard, my husband and I have been looking for a female to join for about 3 years now. I am not what to expect on these websites, but it seems as if people are fake or only want to have cybersex. We want to venture out to some clubs here in Atlanta, but don't want to be approached by couples or single men, because that is not our thing. Can someone point us in the direction of Bi Women in Atlanta or near by suburbs that really want to talk about hooking up and then actually hooking up.

Ciao

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy:

You may want to try the Hot Date option thru SLS. If you do, be very specific about what or who you are looking for.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Hey Sexy: Good clean up! That falls into the category of "when you know better you do better!" I respect a woman who faces things head on and makes amends.....CONGRATULATIONS!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Bella- You don't even know us, but are judging the fact that we don't have a solid or committed relationship?

I have been with a woman and are into women, so I am not just looking for a woman for my husband this is mutual.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you for your input. We have not had any success and have been searching for sometime, so yes I asked for some constructive advice.

The reason I put that you need to pay for your own traveling, is because people from out of town have contacted us asking us to pay their way and I figured I'd weed them out immediately, because they are con artists or scammers either way. We are secure in our finances, we are just not down with free loaders. We have a family, so would not be able to have someone stay with us. So if someone was traveling they would need to pay for travel, room & board. What is so wrong with that? I did remove it from our profile, as I see how it is being received.

We are taking the advice we received earlier to get out and meet people in person as well. We are only looking for single ladies not couples or men, so that is WHY they are blocked.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Why the hell would I pay to fly out to see a couple so I can put on a show for the hubby? I'd probably end up sleeping on the couch with the cat and pushed out the door the next morning. People like this are why I rarely agree to meet couples. The few times spent with couples have been fantastic because they have a solid committed relationship.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
they must have been paid at one point since you can't post in the forums as a free member. However paid or free with a profile like that you are correct they will have an incredibly hard time finding a single female (like it wasn't hard enough or so I've heard since it is not what we seek at all) with attitudes like that.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I am so happy that someone responded to this as I've been seething about it.

First of all, they are "free" members....that's all good, I used to be free at one time also. My problem is in the profile where they say, and I am paraphrasing here, that they prefer locals but will meet with those who need to travel as long as the person travels on "their own dime." Who is looking for the threesome?

Let me add this: I NEVER go anywhere exclusively to meet anyone, local or long distance unless I have something I want to do in that area. Further, since I am not an "out call," I take care of my own expenses. However, whether I am the on hosting side or receiving the generosity of others, I come prepared with my own funds.

Their profile is very unwelcoming and they come off as "cheap" and wanting everything for nothing. Who needs that? Not any self-respecting Unicorn in this LS......PLEASE!

I blame some of this on their youth, although according to the profile, they've been this site for a minute so you'd think they'd have learned something by now and if they hit me up, I will tell them this to their face....no doubt.

Now, are we having fun here......LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
BLT2last most of us can't see the profile since they have blocked couples and I'm guessing single men as well.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I read the profile and can see several reasons why no one responds....take a look!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
bi women party with Swingin' Atlanta parties.....see me for details....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Looking for Bi-Female for Menage a Trois with hubby in ATL ( Where are the bi-women)