Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Long term partners X Swing with-without spouse
TOPIC: Long term partners X Swing with-without spouse
Created by: leobraga
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have seen a few topics about swinging without your spouse and I have found that when a couple find a partner whom they have played for while and trust there's nothing wrong with it.

I have been with a couple for 2 years that her husband gives me free access to meet her whenever the mood strikes, specially on sunday afternoon/evenings when he really wants to watch his football team plays, many times we had sex in another room, pool or on his side, of course he always ended playing too, but the best of all is that we have a trust between us and we have freedom enouugh to live our fantasies to the max.

Hope to see similar experiences and opinions here.

Thanks

Leo

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
PS- my wife and I are no longer together.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I entered swinging years ago, before the computer was in every home and you had to use snail mail to communicate. Things progressed at a much slower pace then. I met a great couple who lived ~20 miles away and we had such a wonderful chemistry that the Husband would send her to visit me when he was busy or not in the mood. There was never any jealousy or anything else negative involved. Just 3 people who hit it off and trusted each other completely. I eventually married someone not in the scene and they moved and as the story goes we lost touch with each other.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I have three steady, long term relationships in which I play separately with a lady with the direction and approval of her husband. While I cannot speak from their perspective, I do have the following observations:

1. They are all experienced swingers who have explored the traditional couple swap scene; 2. He loves to watch his wife with other men; 3. They approached me-I did not contact them; and 4. They appreciate the fact that I am well networked, and can and do invite them to group swings.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
leobraga ....... That could have been my post. I have had a married swing partner for three years now. We have gone on a cruise, long weekends out of town, many swing parties, meet couples as a couple and she stays with me at least one night a week. We even have threesomes with her husband. All are happy so what could be wrong with it!!!!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
For us, we're mostly in this for the thrills of seeing and hearing the other in moments of pleasure with another person and also the thrill of an MFFM pile up on the bed.

However, we've also learned from our swinging experiences that we're together for all the right reasons and that the trust and communication we've always shared has only grown. We've recently started to play a little without each other, but are extremely selective about it. The limited examples of the things we've done:

We've got a very good single male friend, we've known him for years and we've shared a lot of MFM moments with him. There's been a few times recently when he's come around while I'm busy with something I can't just drop. The Mrs and I have given each other the nod and she's gone at it. There's been a few times where they've taken it to a different room, but there was one time where the two of them went at it on the floor of my home office, while I was busy with work. That was amazingly hot and surreal, working on preparing some important documents while my wife and our good friend gave each other intense pleasures on the floor in front of my desk. Needless to say, I finished as quickly as I could and wound up joining them on the floor!

The other recent example was with a couple we've gotten very close with. We were all hanging out in the living room waiting for the kids to fall asleep, so we could get some hot tub time in. Something MrsLurks ate for dinner didn't seem to be sitting well with her and she wound up getting very sleepy and not feeling 100%. We all suggested we cancel our plans so she could go to bed, and she said she was fine with the three of us, as long as we were okay with her bowing out. I knew there was nothing serious wrong with my wife, my obvious first concern and I walked her up to bed and kissed her good night.

When I returned, our friends were starting to get into the moment and I joined them. While we all decided to keep things pretty tame that night, I can certainly see us venturing more in this direction in the future, with the right combinations of people.

I don't see us as ever looking for partners as individuals, we'll always meet new people as a couple, but what we're finding is that once we get to the point where we're THAT comfortable with people, it doesn't seem to be an issue to separate now and then. The one obvious thing is that it will never be done without full disclosure and advance notice. It's the communication part that seems to enable this for us!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I have seen a few topics about swinging without your spouse and I have found that when a couple find a partner whom they have played for while and trust there's nothing wrong with it.

I have been with a couple for 2 years that her husband gives me free access to meet her whenever the mood strikes, specially on sunday afternoon/evenings when he really wants to watch his football team plays, many times we had sex in another room, pool or on his side, of course he always ended playing too, but the best of all is that we have a trust between us and we have freedom enouugh to live our fantasies to the max.

Hope to see similar experiences and opinions here.

Thanks

Leo

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Long term partners X Swing with-without spouse