Logistics of MFM : Swingers Discussion 2137791061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLogistics of MFM
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 69 of 69 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a small hotplate that I use to for warming up coconut oil but the washcloth is just sitting on a towel on the nightstand and gets rinsed in hot water every break.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thinking of ways to keep a wet cloth warm and by the bed. Put over a light bulb, it starts to dry out soon. A candle warmer by the bed could be a recipe for trouble. There must be a little warming device for oils, lubes, and cloths, yes?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It can also be fun to finish up by showering together.

Just sayin'

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks kindly for the offer NaN. I'm sure you know exactly what you're doing ;) never would've thought about the warm washcloth!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Exactly SVC. I always keep a warm washcloth nearby and wash up after removing the condom. When in an MFM, there is usually a lot of switching back and forth between oral and penetration so lots of condoms and clean ups are the norm. Plus there are natural breaks where I will go the the bathroom and wash up, as does the female.

If you want first hand instruction....well, you already know how to reach me.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oral play starts first, try to keep your new friend occupied upstairs while hubby is downstairs. When it is time to switch, new guy has the condom on but if your hubby didn't use one, he can move up while you're being fucked by the new guy. Have a warm water washcloth at the bedside to "clean up" and then start over.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
They make flavored ones that don't leave a bad aftertaste. They don't make them in the Magnem size. Having gone down on the wife after some well endowed gentlemen who wore them left a strong rubber taste that overwhelmed the flavor of her juices. The flavored ones were more tolerable.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
maybe I wasn't clear but I do give oral sex without condoms, so looking for a good taste after the condom comes off.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Hey everyone, so I've been thinking of this MFM thing and part of my fantasy is having my husband and another guy take turns on me making sure to keep my mouth pretty occupied too. ;) Anyway I got to thinking... condoms probably taste pretty bad. How can you avoid gross condom taste?? Are there flavored condoms that are safe for intercourse? Are there not-so-gross tasting condoms you can recommend? Are there ways to get rid of the condom taste with like a wipe of some sort?

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 69 of 69 
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM