Logistics of MFM : Swingers Discussion 2137791051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLogistics of MFM
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, do you find 2 hours is about par for a quality MFM? We've had some go longer, but the best ones are the most exciting; and even excitement seems to have a sort of upper limit, timewise.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Had a really hot MFM last night and trust me, it wasn't anything like work. The guy came over to join a SF friend of mine and we took turns pleasing her and sometimes she had one of us inside her and the other in her mouth. Sometimes I sat back and watched her with him and sometimes he watched her with me. We took short breaks, chatted and hydrated, cleaned up a bit and started back up. It was a very pleasurable 2 hours. He will be invited back!

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
we do enjoy a couple that really like the mfm, and ffm playing, and have for years, ats awesome, hope this thread keeps going, some stories are very good

Charlestown IN

Username hidden
(186 posts)
If we host a party, we have bathroom wipes (NOT scented ones, or baby wipes) handy, and our bedroom is connected to our bathroom, so it's close by enough to get up and wash off. Lubes, toys, PEOPLE, etc., we tend to take breaks here and there too, for washing up a bit, for water, just to breathe, etc.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Beleive us it was in no way work Just pure pleasure i.e. fucking dick sucking pussy eating even a dvp and dp all pleasure for us.

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
O-M-G!!!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Normally when we have MFM We dont really take a break because weve all came, Normally one of us guys nuts but the other is still good to go, So the one who came usually gets a handjob while shes fucking the other or a blowjob but not to complete so by the time the other cums, the other is rock hard again, Now we will all break for a snack and a little break then get right back at it.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
**snort**

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Lol...well yes, there is the break when one or both cum but sometimes the sex is pretty intense and even if one of us hasn't cum, we take a breather. In a group setting it is easy for me to go for a drink and clean up while the others carry on. I tend to hold off Cumming since it takes a while to recharge so it isn't unusual to take a few breaks over several hours.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well I'm not used to taking breaks during sex. We usually just keep going until we both cum. Then ya there's a break there if we're wanting to go for a round 2. So not sure if that's where the "natural breaks" take place, or maybe you just have sex differently? Either way I'm intrigued when y'all take these breaks.

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM