Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Logistics of MFM
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you hot_biscuits.

I can understand why a lot of couples block SMs when there are so many out there that behave like they are entitled to get laid just beacuse they're available. The swinging community is no different than the vanilla community in that there still has to be a reason, a connection, some chemistry, or it's not going to happen.

One of the first things I learned in the lifestyle is not to have any expectations. It may happen, but it may not. If you expect it to happen every time, you'll be disappointed quite a bit. Concentrate on being friendly and sociable first. Most people I've met are equally interested in how a person is outside of the bedroom as they are inside the bedroom. You've got to give people a reason to be interested. Fill out that profile, add more pics, and hang out on the fora and talk to people. You'd be surprised how much more interest you'll get.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
“toptim100” well said! Normally single males are off our list on SLS for the reasons you mentioned. Another turn off is the bull and cuckold approach. I and I don’t think many other males on SLS are into humiliation and giving lessons on how to fuck our wives. And the BBC stuff is just so much smoke. We like sex with people not because of their color, natural origin or culture. However the last two we enjoy because it offers a learning experience, but has nothing to do with sexual stimulation. Guys when you’re a free member have no certs, no pictures and your profile says very little. you really have limited opportunity. There is an old saying, “Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.” I fully agree with the first. Apparently a lot of single males, particularly younger ones are operating on the “place” part and not recognizing that women are thinking, feeling, and caring. Most women are not going out on blind dates when they have guys like toptim100 to choose from.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Agree with Comancheone. We generally stick to a minimum age of 50 for playmates to avoid just that kind of attitude.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mac, you are a posterboy of why we don't invite young guys.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
"none of them actually want to fulfill this when i give them the opportunity. "

I think you might have better luck if you learn a little humility. Acting like you're doing them a favor is not going to get you any action.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Oh, and welcome to the forums, BTW!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9297 posts)
I agree with PG, Mac. Your profile needs some serious revision so people will have an idea about what you are like in personality, your attentiveness to the woman's needs and desires, your willingness to meet people, where you can play, whether you insist on condoms, what you like to do, etc. There is a forum thread titled "Better Profiles," where you can solicit advice - or, if you don't want anyone's advice, you can at least take a look at the advice others have received. It may help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9297 posts)
as much as I love MFM I'd pass on you too Mac. Why? Number 1 your profile says almost nothing about you. What it does say is you like to be in control of the situation which is on the scary side.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Welcome To the forums Mac.

Have you asked any of them why?

North Attleboro MA
Username hidden
(9039 posts)
I could go for a bubble wrap costume. I LOVE popping them.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
TOPIC: Logistics of MFM