Las Vegas Bars : Swingers Discussion 224690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLas Vegas Bars
TOPIC: Las Vegas Bars
Created by: angermgmt The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are heading to Vegas 4/22 through 4/25 anyone else heading out there at that time?

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Just hang out at the adult pools. Even people that are not in the lifestyle often get wild in Vegas. You have the alcohol, the topless atmosphere, and all day getting to know other vacationers and things are bound to just happen (in our experience.)

Irving TX
Username hidden
(240 posts)
We're going to Vegas in early April. Anyone else going too?

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Heading to Las Vegas in April for some fun. Besides the swing clubs which we will certainly visit does anyone have a good suggestion for M&G, like to find a place where other like minded couples congregate and hopefully meet a sexy couple for some fun back at either thiers or our hotel rooms.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
SLS - Style, Luxury, Service. These were the three pillars that the company was built upon. Since its inception though, they've rebranded and now, simply use SLS as their name.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8059 posts)
Nah it's fine. I'm sure if driving past it I would have fallen for it. Well, OK maybe not if it clearly was a different logo. I'd be googling it for sure.

My efforts to figure out what SLS stands for in this hotel chain have been fruitless.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
That is too funny I fell for the same trap about the SLS hotels a few weeks ago. Damn you misleading names lol.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
VA beach,

Sorry I left the impression it was really an SLS hotel. It would be great if it was, but unfortunately there aren't nearly enough swingers in the world to book an entire resort all year.

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(600 posts)
I was supposed to be strolling Fremont Street tomorrow night, but find myself headed to LA earlier than expected. One of the last times I was there, they were imploding the Aladdin.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8059 posts)
Well way to get me excited over nothing....

SLS Hotels, it seems, has nothing to do whatsoever with swingers. There are SLS Hotels elsewhere such as in Beverly Hills.

From SLShotels. com:

The brainchild of Sam Nazarian, SLS Hotels has created a new paradigm in the luxury hotel experience that speaks to a global, sophisticated audience. Taking service and luxury standards from traditional 5-star hotels and injecting elements of creativity and community, SLS delivers a guest experience that seamlessly delivers service, style and fun. SLS Hotels are currently open in Beverly Hills and South Beach and are coming soon to New York in 2013 and Las Vegas in 2014.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Las Vegas Bars