Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
Putting her history and her comment aside completely I wonder why you'd even consider meeting with her again if her "style" including biting you found not pleasurable and she interrupted you pleasuring your own husband several times. Understandably a single female willing to play is a rare thing and can be difficult to find but I really think you need to evaluate your level of sexual compatibility before worrying about her potential issues. I simply can not fathom any sexual partner having such value that I would overlook my own dislikes or pleasures. As to her comments.........I'd be more than warily......I'd run like hell lol. The status of my marriage or comments regarding what ifs scenarios is completely OFF LIMITS.

Follow your instincts, when alarm bells start tolling it is time to pay attention to them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Thank you for the advice to go with my instincts, and of course it's always better safe than sorry in regards to something like a relationship. We've never encountered a male who behaved this way (at least in person) so I'm unsure if it's just her personality type, or just how she feels comfortable conversing with me, or that she shouldn't be trusted. My husband exclaimed "that's WEIRD" when I relayed the conversation to him and made sure that I knew that his participation with her was not at all necessary if I were to decide to give it another shot with her.

Eau Claire WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Does she have a sister?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
What does your husband want to do about her? Is she hot?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Trust your instincts.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
I met up with a girl that I found attractive with the idea that she and I might have fun together. My husband is fully supportive and of course would love to watch/participate, but not being there would not have been a problem for him. She hadn't been sexually active in several months and asked what MY comfort level would be regarding him with her. We all slept together 2 weeks ago and overall had a good time... though her play style includes far more teeth and pain than either one of us prefer. Towards the very end I definitely began to become annoyed with her not "sharing well", taking his cock out of my mouth, etc., but we don't regret it. I am very secure in our relationship and trust him completely but she has a history with Married men and made a comment yesterday in speaking of our family situations "if he were to leave you tomorrow at least you would have your 3 children, it's just my son and I". For some reason this just really struck me the wrong way. This was not her first comment of this general nature. She has mentioned that we are her inspiration couple for a great Marriage and I definitely get the feel that she's a bit envious (hopefully not jealous) as she wants to be Married with more kids by her own admission... and soon. She has no way to contact him directly but like I said something just feels a bit off, I have no gauge for FFM 3-way behavior so I don't know if the single female pushing for another meeting and saying things along those lines is common or reason for worry. Any thoughts or advice?

Eau Claire WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way