Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way : Swingers Discussion 2040981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLadies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thst is your husband. U dont owe her jack shit, including an explanation.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
mmmmmm rabbit stew, I haven't had that in a long time......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Yeah THAT would have been a red flag and a sure no go for us... Those are the types that boil your pet rabbit...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have no interest in an MFF.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Her history with Married men was by her own honest admission, fathered a child with one and once had to be told by a man's mother to back off as he was married, which she already knew of course.

Akron, he was quite clear that her bruise leaving on penis teeth could be kept to herself, but good luck in finding the FFM that you so badly want. :D

Eau Claire WI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am very secure in our relationship and trust him completely but she has a history with Married men..

What is her history with married men? Was this something she told you , or was this something you heard from others as a warning?

I am with the others, go with your gut.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Let your husband give her a goodbye fuck.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Quite honestly the only reason that I would consider playing with her again is because as strongly as I am attracted to some women it also doesn't happen that often for me to encounter a woman that I'm intrigued by. Making me wonder if she would be willing to alter her play style a bit. But I also get the strong impression that she is far more interested in me/us than I am in her. :-/

I feel like thanks to all of your much appreciated feedback I can without some odd guilt end things with her, but the HOW might be very tricky. :(

Eau Claire WI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
THPH, since engaging in sex is not an emergency, I suggest you give this relationship a rest for a bit. You said you didn't like her technique with you all that much since she used more teeth than you like, AND her attitude seems to indicate an unbalanced personality. If you aren't intending to include her in a polyamorous (long-term relationship) arrangement, then there should be an understanding that you are all free to play with other people. If you decide to re-engage with her later, and you could talk about techniques you do and don't like before anything gets started.

BTW, welcome from another Wisconsonite!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Red flags abound. If she's not all that sexually compatible, then why bother?

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way