Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way : Swingers Discussion 2040981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLadies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seduction, I fully agree with you that an unwilling partner cannot be "seduced". I am not worried about that, but we have a fantastic life and was trying very hard to gauge if she may have become future drama on ANY level... Children, jobs, friends. Which is never worth it to us! I only became aware of her inability to respect the relationships of others on the day that I posted this thread. Quite honestly had I known of her "typical" behavior I never would have begun anything with her even solo.

She sent me a total of 3 texts once I sent her the message that things wouldn't continue wanting to know why, but I feel that I gave enough reasoning and didn't respond. I feel much better having the situation resolved as she was becoming increasingly pushy to hang out and hook up almost nightly. Not a good sign.

Eau Claire WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"I'm going to chime in with my usual advise.

You can not take away, steal, remove a partner that has no desire to be removed from a successful, emotionally and physically satisfying relationship. Unless, it is their wish to do so.

Temptation is not an excuse nor a reason for a break up of a strong marriage."

Seduction has a very good point, although I would still cut my losses with the other woman to save myself the drama. (but that is just me)

-Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I'm going to chime in with my usual advise.

You can not take away, steal, remove a partner that has no desire to be removed from a successful, emotionally and physically satisfying relationship. Unless, it is their wish to do so.

Temptation is not an excuse nor a reason for a break up of a strong marriage.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16405 posts)
Cut her loose. Good sex or not. She is crossing the boundaries of you and your husband's relationship, which she has no business going there. Go with your gut. In my eyes it is not about you being insecure it is an issue of a women trying to insert herself in a relationship. Swinging is for fun not drama.

We had a guy do he same thing. He was telling my husband how to satisfy me and that my husband was not allowing my true self out, but he could. We dumped him ASAP.

Good luck

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I would suggest not leaving it so open ended and just end things. Period. Early on, we had met a couple, the woman was bi, she became completely obsessed with me (oh yes, I'm all THAT) and we should have trusted our guts that things were, what your husband said, "WEIRD!" Trust your gut. Trust your gut. Trust your gut.

You will know if she gets all defensive in her reply to your email to her.

We had to completely cut ties with the above mentioned woman. And my husband ended up being the one to tell her directly and firmly. He wasn't mean about it, but he simply said, "we cannot be friends with you anymore." She got all defensive and said he wasn't letting me be my true self, etc etc. Wacko.

I've been called "too nice" all my life. So I needed him to run interference.

So glad you posted, and welcome. Love these WI people (husband is from WI originally).

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
I am with RDY2PLAY

*I think you already know what you should do here. I think you gut is giving lots of signals and you should listen. *

Sounds like the other woman may have some drama going on.

-Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Teaseher, this is the male half of the couple. She is already not to be trusted but if your husband is truly beyond reproach, you can carry this on safely if you still want (unless she knows too much about your lives to make trouble somehow, which could already be the case). If it was us though I, as the husband would tell her to chill with those kind of comments and stick to what this is - a cool triangle with NSA and great sex and that if she'd like it to continue she's gotta understand that nothing more will ever come from it. And again, as the husband, if she were pulling me out of my wife's mouth, I would let her enjoy for a few moments before ME pulling myself out of her mouth and moving over to my wife's mouth. Again, in this lifestyle there are ways to handle things. The problem is that this lifestyle CAN of course wreck relationships if you're not careful and your relationship with your husband needs to be strong in the understanding of what it is you want from any of your "things" - the same would apply to mmf, mfmf, etc. Live this lifestyle, try to follow the etiquette and try not to stray too far from what you know you can accept without feeling threatened and everyone's happy and satisfied ;)

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you all so much for the genuine advice and input. I've spent a whiled trying to figure it how to diffuse the situation gently being clear that things would bit continue. I addressed it like this....

" I'm sorry that I haven't been responding... I just genuinely didn't know what to say. When we got together I figured out quickly that our play styles are quite different but thought that maybe we could still be friends and try again at a later date. It won't be possible to comfortably make that work despite my strong physical attraction to you. I wish you the best. "

Eau Claire WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
There is something WAY OFF about this woman psychologically. Go with your gut and run, do not walk, away.

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think your gut is telling you the truth. Back away....not worth it. -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way