Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way : Swingers Discussion 204098
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLadies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way
Created by: TeaseHerandPleaseHer
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your gut feelings are working for you like they should. This woman is trouble. I have no doubt from what you describe she would love to have your husband as her own. Keep away from her. Encourage your husband to do the same. Fight for your marriage.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
I'd like to see Mrs. Tdan's teeth.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
NICE!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
RUN!!!

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
M, why does that pic of you remind me of Max Headroom? :)

Even with the cheating married female who was obsessed with my husband b/c he looked like her non-sexual husband (yes, we dealt with that one), I had no fears or any concerns she was trying to "seduce my husband." That's a given that people will "try" to seduce either of a couple. The thing is that we don't welcome bad karma or drama into our lives and this was that. So, he and I have each had our share of weirdos. There are so very many quality people here that it didn't matter to us one bit to cut the others off and out.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7120 posts)
Take a file with you.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Next time, do what Fun requires from all his playmates! Hold your ground, don't settle!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Good? Sure. Great? Nah. I hold it as a good memory, but not one that I will miss in not repeating. ;P Those damn teeth, that she was so sure everyone LOVED for her to use, made me totally uninterested in her playing with just me during the daytime either. My husband stated point blank immediately after she left that if we chose to invite her back that she was to bring her mouth nowhere near him. LMAO

Nibbles are sexy, BRUISES from teeth are frightening. Lol

Eau Claire WI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I bet she was ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
But was she a good fuck?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Ladies: Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from another fem during-after 3-way