LADY WANTED BY CPL : Swingers Discussion 35119
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLADY WANTED BY CPL
TOPIC: LADY WANTED BY CPL
Created by: mroct The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the couples who responded have swung single...then OK. I don't want to be courted. I merely want to know the people in question.

I don't play with folks who are strangers. Not my style. I play with folks I've met in clubs.

I don't respond to photos. I respond to people. My previous posts stand.

Until either of the females in the couples mentioned goes off with Mr and Ms 3Word, by herself. I'll believe it when I see it.

No Mischief, NOT interested

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly, we feel the same.

We're not against making friends in this lifestyle, if it happens then its just a bonus. But we're not here to date, court or pamper someone (we've actually met folks liike this). Our intention is to meet fun folks for a good time.

As far as 3 word emails, well... if they have some content in thier profile, then there is no need to write an essay in the email. We try to make our profile very detailed so that others know exactly what we are about and looking for.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
bo:

Look at all the threads involving single women. You will get a flavor of what you trying to do. Suggest being friends first.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
we are looking for a female to join us but cant find anyone that would like to join. I think that maybe we are in the wrong club or something. This is a fantasy for both of us. So if there is anyone interested they can email us at here

North Vernon IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Pat... we got one similar to that... our reply? "When you've paid your dues and proven yourself worthy."

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
26/m/ital/phila. any interest?

Good lord! This is the record!!!!!! What are these people thinking??

Total amazement... Here's the shortest note I have ever gotten. Talk about lazy. This guy would be a terrible lay. Absolutely no energy spend.. Bet he thinks he's doing me a favor...yeah right.

shaking head.. I react because they go lower and lower. Just when you think you have seen the worst. Along comes another candidate.

M <---deciding not to put the effort in... LOL

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
speaking of rating...wink

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I get these letters frequently. They are all the same as these posts. After a couple of short sentences, the question appears.

Are you interested?

How the hell should I know? I have been provided with NO information, usually not even a pic. That's supposed to be enough information to make a decision?? Shaking head.

I need to KNOW who I am seeing. I need to LIKE who I am seeing. Know=Pics, phone numbers, discussions, repeated meetings.

LIKE? enough to share my time, energy, sexuality. We are talking RARE air. Most simply won't do.

Very simply, these requests - ignore the bifem's needs. - ignore chemistry, clicking, and friendship. - treat the woman as a prop in their play. - disrespect my person hood. - have an air of desperation.

It's totally unsafe to meet unknown persons without back up info. Safe calls in place. etc.

What you are really asking for??? A sex worker. Hire a sex worker! She will do the dirty job, get paid and leave. Sheesh..

Mischief<---swimming up stream. BTW, there are couples here who rate. wink. We will be talking.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There are some female available for FMF. Check my profile and get in touch.

Valencia Pais Valenciano Spain
Username hidden
(4 posts)
bonie, here's a suggestion, since it's so hard to find a female to give him an fmf. A lady friend asked if she could "borrow" Mrs. Valovers for an evening to give her hubby an fmf 3-some for his birthday. Since my birthday was the following month, she agreed to give ME an fmf in return for MY birthday. We did it, and it was great fun.

Those seeking fmf threesomes may want to consider asking a couple that you enjoy if they would consider a similar reciprocal agreement. Heck, the ladies might also want a mfm threesome for THEIR birthdays, too!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: LADY WANTED BY CPL