Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world : Swingers Discussion 350381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJust rambling about being a single man in a couple's world
TOPIC: Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
I meant for this to be in the Single's forum. too much caffiene. LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was in Tacoma, WA, I was regularly involved in swinger functions in Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. When I moved back to the midwest, I wasn't until I met a woman, quite by accident, that knew a couple that knew a couple that knew and invited me to a party in Ohio. Then we (the woman I met and I) started swinging together. Pure, blind luck. Lasted for three years until she moved back out west.

What did I learn? If you are a good person, eventually people will know...but only if they are looking for you. Ask any married man (and I have) and most will say they met their wife quite by accident. They weren't looking for anyone, but they found someone while doing something else. Then they wooed her and married her.

Look for something too long or too hard and you will not find it. Try to convince someone you are the man they are looking for and you'll end up sounding like an a**hole. Talk to one half of a couple exclusively and the other half will thing you are trying to hide something from him/her.

and please, make the dick pics disappear. I hate seeing that so much in chat that I make sure only females show up in the who's chatting window.

Well, I'm through rambling for the night. Waiting for the caffiene buzz to go away so I can get a little sleep before four am. LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world