Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world : Swingers Discussion 35038
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJust rambling about being a single man in a couple's world
TOPIC: Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world
Created by: ABSingleMan
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hmm, I live across the street from a blueberry farm...

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
I don't want to HEAR about anything being sliced at a swing party!!!!! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I hear eating kiwi is also a good way to make it yummy...not that I have a plate of sliced kiwi at every party or anything...

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Regarding the smokers vs nonsmokers taste test - Mrs Valovers can detect a big difference, with smokers having a much stronger taste than nonsmokers. Interestingly, she can also tell the difference between the taste of semen with sperm vs the spermless semen of a vasectomized guy. The sperm gives it a stronger taste as well, and also changes the texture.

At least that's what SHE says. Personally, I've never tasted the stuff! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well if your a single man in our part of the world in Lancaster Calif, cum check out our profile and posting in the thread on single men.

If you think you match our search then send us a message.

Patricia

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Unbridled, that reminds me of a slightly funny story... I started studying yoga after I injured my back so I could regain some of my flexibility. I knew that there were mostly women in the classes, but I didn't realize so many were single women. And I'm supposed to be a genius LOL.

One of my friends, a "real ladies man", told me not to tell people that, especially at the bars. Well, we went to a strip bar and I purposely brought it up because I liked seeing his face turn red. I also said, rather loudly, "What's wrong with studying yoga?" and he got upset and said everyone would think I was gay. Well, what happened was a really cute latina gave me a lap dance while she was supposed to be getting me to buy her a drink. Then she gave me her phone number and address...and I never asked for either of them. Well, the next week I had a partner for...couples exercises (hehehe).

hmm...there's a yoga class starting at the community college and I have been feeling kinda...stiff lately. LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
tmiatc...

Your ad is a little short and generic. Try being specific about what you are and are not looking for in the women you want to meet, but not so specific that you are describing a specific person.

Also, I've only found five or six single women who've stated that they are specifically looking for single men, and only one is looking for men my age or ethnicity. Maybe in the Detroit area there are more, but the majority of single women on swing sites, just like the couples, are only looking for couples or single women. They prefer to keep single men out of their swing life for whatever reason and rarely if ever answer emails from them.

As for not meeting "crappy" women, try volunteering at civic groups and elementary and junior high schools, church groups, etc. When I moved to Southfield three years ago, I had a date with a great woman only six hours after getting off the bus and moving into my apartment. I met her when I went to one of the schools that had copiers my company serviced and, for some reason, I flirted with her and SHE invited me to dinner and showed me around Detroit and Inkster. A few days later I got an extended tour of her apartment. Too bad a family emergency forced me to move back to my home town. By going to places where the women who shared my interested worked and hung out after work and on weekends, I only met a six or seven crappy women compared to a dozen great women.

It just takes being in the right place at the right time. Figure out what type of woman you are looking for, find out where those women spend their down time, and start spending time there. After a while they will notice you and try to get ton know you. If you don't like going to those types of places, you have to reevaluate what kind of woman you are looking for.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
checking cheaptickets dot com right now for the next flight south LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
Lets make it an orgy *grin*

Reno NV

Username hidden
(17 posts)
You say "Hello" alot, don't you, UnbridledPassion? LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Just rambling about being a single man in a couple's world