Just more bunk from the peanut gallery : Swingers Discussion 193650
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJust more bunk from the peanut gallery
TOPIC: Just more bunk from the peanut gallery
Created by: swampcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG? Are we really the only couple that gets ZERO bullshit? Seriously? Even in chat. Am I REALLY that 'imposing? Do they think WE are BS? If I only knew what it is!? Maybe we should write a book?

Anyone? Is it something about our profile? The pics? Not that I'm complaining! But WHY? Beats the shit outta me!

Seriously, even when we have to cancel shit (like this weekend-bad timing once again!) we almost always get emails from couples that we KNOW are real (parties, friends, certs we know, whatever) but that have never met us, saying to look for them again some time.

Have I stumbled upon the secret of swinging life somehow?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Akron, what seems to be your issue? A serious post made and you deem it needed to poke fun at the subject? Please feel free to stay off threads started by us, we are sure there are others that would like your humor.

Have a good day now young lady or fellow which ever the case is.

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
Just had to look at the tagline.

We had our wisdom teeth removed years ago.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks, OnTheGrass! :-)

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
cant please everyone, different strokes different folks and hundred other sayings~

Almost everyone using online medium has experenced such issues and we are grateful to hear these stories, ideas and solutions from yall.....Well except the duck tape at the 7 inch mark, lol.

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
We dont insist on things as a rule.

I think i was too blunt about it. But yes, we do ask for that if its questionable who is on the other end. Its something we never considered before until more than once we got all cleaned up and on our way to meet and we get the text message "Hey, the wife isnt feeling well so its just me, ill see you soon"

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I wouldn't give a second more of my time to someone who insisted upon a video before meeting us.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
swamp - you guys are very clear in your profile; if you get email from someone who has not taken the time to read it, they probably aren't worth your time/effort getting to know them. nothing wrong with having preferences! this *is* about filling fantasies. - h&b

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
We have the same problem in reverse.

Chat, exchange pics, etc with a "couple"

Then it comes time to meet, and somehow this really cool "couple" that you have become comfortable with online, disappears never to be heard from again after days or weeks of convo.

Or the day of the meet we get an email or text saying "my wife is not feeling well so she said i could just go without her"

Now we require webcam or video. Everyone has either a webcam, digi cam, or cell phone that can video. A quick "Hi Joey, look forward to meeting you tomorrow" with both parties of the couple there is good enough for us.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Our unicorn experience was we had a hotel room and were inviting "friends" and had it as our tagline. "sHe" (spelled that way on purpose) e-mailed and asked where and when? That was all the mail contained and a "y" address to write to. Since when does a single woman write someone she doesn't know to ask that and is willing to driver over 100 miles to attend? We played along and asked for more info and never heard back, hmmm wonder why? Needless to shy we blocked him er I mean her.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Just more bunk from the peanut gallery