Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Jealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 68 of 68 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm the opposite. Hubby is very very handsome, and women always look at him, in every day life, in swing arena. I truly love watching women ogling him. I can't recall one instance when I felt jealous.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
I have flashes of jealousy, but usually not during swinging or play. It's In real life when I see hubby ogling a stranger or friend, he thinks he's looking "for" me, but that's the only time I feel jealous. When we are playing together, I have never felt jealous. It's for us, and we are doing it together, and it feels safer to me than flirting in the vanilla world. For some reason that alleviates my jealous tendencies...I usually only worry that the women that we are with, appreciate him as much as I do. If they aren't reacting like I think they should, I'm like "what is wrong with them," because he rocks my world! Lol...

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Here is our "issue" we had early on w/ jealousy, and it will tell you a bit about what we both bring to our relationship:

Mr. was lying behind a lovely swing partner after the 4 of us had been playing around on one bed. I was jealous of the look in his eyes, and of their level of coziness until I realized the look in his eyes was FOR ME. Duh. It was only a brief moment, and rational thinking dissipated any illogical jealousy. So, I guess that wasn't really jealousy, but had I let it fester, it could have been.

That's why you have to communicate. That night was when I learned that I need reconnection time here and there with my husband during a swing session. We learned very early to talk about any qualms or insecurities.

If I am "jealous" at all, it's sometimes because some other women can enjoy positions with my husband that I cannot, usually because they are fit and don't have a tummy or bad knees or such to get in the way. So, that's my own thing to work on, and if I felt bad enough about it, I would change my body, wouldn't I? I am not so much "jealous" of their looks as I am their agility.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Real jealousy? Yes, I have experienced that.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
If you have jealousy issues, you shouldn't be swinging. At some point, someone is going to have sex with your significant other. If that bothers you, stop swinging.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I don't think jealousy works in this lifestyle. If that is an issue for you the best thing to do is not get involved! We've seen that get out of hand many times. It's just not worth it!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
Sex does not equal love. We have never had any issues or drama while swinging. After thirty years we know that no one is ever going to come between us.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Jealousy of what? Not certain what you'd like to know.

I personally don't understand the feeling of jealousy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 68 of 68 
TOPIC: Jealousy