Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 2125481051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Racer, By your own bragging your wife is a complete lesbian so unless you are jealous that your wife clearly prefers women over you I don't think jealousy could ever be a problem for you but than again a supposed straight guy married to a lesbian isn't you're typical marriage or of swinger either. Just saying

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'm half mermaid, I never feel uncomfortable at the beach.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I have never been a jealous type. My ex used to think it meant I did not love him, I never could get him to realize Love and Sex are seperate issues for many and myself included, but for him it was all tied up together. That is why he is my Ex.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I prefer tastycakes to hostess. And some extra frosting is always a treat...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Today's lesson: Drama + Pressure = Sexual tension! Always welcome Drama and Pressure because it builds incredible Sexual Tension! It's clearly stated in The Successful Playah's Rule Book by RacerX9. Everything should be geared towards ramping up the sexual tension! If you step into the "Arena of Life", you will always have drama and pressure, so get use to it, embrace it and look forward to it! Good drama is called intrigue and is result of being mentally quick and mysterious. Bad drama is called jealousy and due to a lack of communication. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail! Good pressure is called an opportunity to be at your best (This is why records are always broke during the Olympics). Bad pressure is called stress (It's what you feel when you're about to take a test that you did not study for.- OR- It's when you have a body that's made by *HOSTESS* cupcakes, then feel uncomfortable on the beach.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I think it depends too if you’re married or playing alone. I play with a long time friend of 7 years, and the last few months we found two women to join us for some 3some fun. While we love to play together any chance we can, we do also play alone. Every time we have met together in the last 3-4 months we usually have had one of the other women join us. I know I shouldn’t be complaining right? But my friend wanted to see one of the other women alone and really I never had issues with that in the past, but lately it was bothering me because I knew he and the other woman would be having some alone time and I haven’t had that with him in a long time.. So yes communication is a big part of being in the LS.. We have talked about it in hopes to not make it a problem down the road. He realizes that we both really need to reconnect together ourselves.. They do say usually jealousy issues stem from when you are not getting what you want.. If you are happy and getting everything you need all will be fine but you need to find out what that issue is and then talk about it and then hopefully that will solve the problem..

Sinking Spring PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
roc-em, you have a rockin' body. You have to know you are going to turn on the male half(s) as well. You telling us you don't dig men, too?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
my husband is so unaware of looks he gets; I'm always pointing it out to him.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
"...but I do know he's always coming home with me! " ---------------------- [LIKE] That right there is the whole story!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I remember one flight attendant almost sitting in his lap she was flirting with him so hard when I was right next to him. It was actually funny, because I wasn't jealous, just amused...I'm like keep on trying Hun.. It's just flashes of jealous tendencies...but I do know he's always coming home with me!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy