Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 2125481041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In another thread, where Racer was so generously sharing his pearls of "wisdom" from his "playeh" book, he offered some tough love to a new commer, claiming that her husband looks ridiculous or boy like (can't recall the verbiage forgive me).

I felt quite generous with tough love myself, and so, I told the "playeh" to put away those ridiculous cock ring images that make his thing look almost like a real penis! As you can see, tough love doesn't always work!

Le sigh....

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
And they a lady never spits lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
Mrs Sav owes me a new computer screen, I just spit my drink all over the one I have as I literally laughed out loud.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17652 posts)
lad you enjoyed the photo, funny we both laughed our asses off at the pic of you trying to make your dick look bigger.........got to love a man with humor ya know?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
Aw SB. Thanks! I have a bit of a mermaid fetish... Was a surfer girl growing up. My hunny took me captive and brought me to Tennessee!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Gratuity fuck?? How hurtful for you to say. LoL I just made it home from being gone for a month and ........me and Janet read your post together...........gee whiz .....even she started laughing her ass off at that one! You got one on me there. Hey, sometimes you gotta get laid however you can. LoL, My compliments. Ya, we know the other post about playing sepetately is subjective, but it seems very foreign to us. I simply can not imagine even kissing a girl without Janet right beside me. Would not have any interest either. In 20 plus years of "playing" seen several couples wreck their main relationship that way. We can only imagine having shared experiences. To each their own, but we will stick by our statement on the subject.. We love the pic of your man laying on the cement bench. Hiliarious. You just know he has a good sense of humor to strike pose like that! Our compliments.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
"I can understand doing a full swap in same room type stuff, no problem, BUT we both DRAW A HARD LINE if either spouse wanted to play seperately especially with the oposite sex. That my friends is a recipe for a relationship disaster and a sure sign that your relationship is OVER, ....... if you ever had one to begin with. Period."

WOW really, thanks for sharing that tidbit I am sure the 1,000s of couples that do play separately will be seeing their divorce lawyers in the morning, I mean why waste time if it is really over?

Curious are you always such a judgmental prick or is it just because your wife has no interest in yours you need to flaunt it all day every day?

I congratulate you on the fact you've learned to adjust to your wives preferences and even get off watching them constantly....so not Mr Savs cup of tea. Nice once in awhile but he prefer actual sex than being a towel boy, clean up guy and gratuitous fuck for being such a good boy. He is far too much of a man to be a water bottle boy for anyone just so he has something to jerk off to. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
" This is why I always get laid by the other girl, no matter how much of a lesbian she is." Nothing like a good old gratuity fuck eh ? LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
Sorry Mrs. Sav., I did not read your post carefully enough. No, I have never really had to deal with the jealousy issue and I am very careful that Janet never has to deal with it from my end either. ---Annoyance, yes - because some dudes just can't believe she is NOT into guys even after she has told them no twice. I can understand doing a full swap in same room type stuff, no problem, BUT we both DRAW A HARD LINE if either spouse wanted to play seperately especially with the oposite sex. That my friends is a recipe for a relationship disaster and a sure sign that your relationship is OVER, ....... if you ever had one to begin with. Period.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
No braging just fact. Clearly stating repeatedly what you LIKE and do NOT like is so impotant, it's a seperate lesson in RacerX9's Playah's Rule Book! Mrs. Sav., You speak some truth. If Janet was NOT emotionally invested in me (and even though I am one entertaining, charming sumbitch)...........put me up against an equally great female physical speciman.........she would pick the girl every single time. I know this and accept this. For her and me, it's the chemistry (Soul Mates), NOT because I am a man with a penis, of which she could honestly care less for. I've seen her incredible lesbian sex hundreds of times and still go completely nuts over it. The main reason guys never get many 3 somes (FFM) is because they think it's all about them, NOPE. The good looking guys are the worst. You gotta know when to turn off the ego and become the "Mr. FACILATATOR of the GOOD TIME , not the " Mr. Good time".. Simply put,..... become the Lube Guy, Clean Towel Guy, Refreshing your drink Guy, etc. etc. This is why I always get laid by the other girl, no matter how much of a lesbian she is.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy