Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Jealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have yet to find a scenario that isn't hot! As a single, I play with couples together and also have some wives that play with me separately and their husbands LOVE it. Some of them watch on skype.

As part of a couple, I enjoy arranging fantasies. Sometimes inviting another guy or two to join us, sometimes her with another guy then describing it to me or coming to me to "reclaim". ALL hot.

Check out the FOTD thread for my latest idea....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
Seductio4two, In another thread, she / they shared heartfelt and wise council about not sweating the small stuff and keeping your eye on the ball of what is most impotant in life. We share with you our warmest regards, Travis and Janet

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Hmmm..As I recall.Bodhi's ego kills him in the end, but Anthony Kedis has a hot cameo in that flick. This is an entertaining thread to be sure. Hubby and I do NOT.play separate because our excitement is watching the other. I would never not include him in my pleasure. I love to watch his face as he watches me...gawd it makes me hot!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
SB, I did not yet open our pics for you. Our deepest apologies, Very respectfully yours. Your Obedient Servants, RacerX9

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Jinx, thank you for the compliment. I've enjoyed your posts and pictures

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hey Mrs. Sav,

Nice pics. cant say I ever perved your album before but you brightened up my day.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I never liked Eddie Haskell .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
" However, just because it doesn't work for us doesn't mean it can't work for others"

Bingo. Licking pussy doesn't work for me...but I don't tell others their marriage is doomed because that is their preference.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Jinx, you must be a Genius. Our compliments. It obviously takes a genius to be able to recognize and appreciate one.

Hey Mermaid / Surfer Girl: Our favorite movie is Point Break. Of course we are Bodhi type characters and look upon ourselves as the Ultimate Zen Masters of Social Dynamics.

Hey Sed, serious question: Should our book be titled: How to be GREAT!! (In the Sexual Arena and in Life.) ---or--- The Ultimate Playah's Hand Book for Success!! (In the Sexual Arena and in Life.)

We opened our "Action" pics for all of our fans on this thread. Enjoy!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I dig the Racer(s) being part of the fora. Whatever their flavor of ego, whether an act or not, they entertain me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy