Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 2125481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms sav I didn't say I accepted your opinion I said I respected it. Just because I disagree with doesn't make me wrong or right. The same goes for pleasure Don't get mad because I call it like I see it. Isn't that the same thing you're doing? I could care less if all you want is a woman its your call not mine. I never put a label on anyone. The one that brought it up did. If you got your feathers ruffled then you did it to yourself for whatever reason.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Nic,

Sadly it is a common problem with many couples who say no males, it isn't she isn't interested it is more that she KNOWS better or he has made it very clear he is the only dick in the picture LITERALLY lol. Now before you couples whose true preference get their thongs in a knot I be no means mean ALL couples. I've know several of both types and see many happy couples whose wife truly have no interest in intercourse with other men .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I saw a couple's recently and while this part didn't apply to me as a SM, it indicated a very selfish attitude. Their profile listed themselves as "Moderate" and his explanation was he wanted to fuck the other female of a couple but his wife was only permitted to stroke and MAYBE perform oral on the other guy. His explanation was she was bi and got all the cock she needed from him so while their main interest was F/F play, a couple would do as long as the above scenario was followed.

Is this common among couples with bi females?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It's , Surely you know if a women is Bi sexual she should be having sex with ANY and ALL males and females with which she is invited to do so!! If not she runs the risk of not being into women or men, a snob, a fake , a phony, not into the lifestyle merely being coerced to participate because he husband forces her or any of the 100,s of other labels people will give you just because you said NO to THEM. You naughty naughty girl !!!!!

For the record Blue there is one optional status to rate oneself as either Gay or Lesbian on SLS and you seriously need to get over the fact that some couples chose to play strictly with females, not my cup of tea but very much a part of the lifestyle. I really don't see why you have an issue with any women who chooses not to have sex with men other than their husbands nor how that somehow makes them a lesbian.

You say you accept my opinion but don't agree with it, I'm curious what part you don't agree with. Care to clarify that ? I do respect your opinion as well I am merely curious what you disagree with.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
pleasure wouldn't you thing a wife having sex with her husband just be the thing to do since you're married to him?

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
We've been lucky never anything so serious we couldn't just discuss it. We're pretty laid back, so it's a rare occurrence for us. Usually follows being really busy, tired and some poor communication. But we really love each other, and we love playing together with others. For us the Lifestyle is a win win!

Grand Rapids MI

Username hidden
(59 posts)
Ms sav you may be right but I don't agree with your opinion but its your opinion and I respect it.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
"What I don't understand is why a woman or the woman of a couple would put bi on there profile and put that they are only looking for a woman and no men are aloud period. Doesn't sound bi to me. "

Simply because if you have sex with your own male partner and also have sex with women you are in fact BI. Note: a lesbian does not engage in sex with men , husband or otherwise.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
What I don't understand is why a woman or the woman of a couple would put bi on there profile and put that they are only looking for a woman and no men are aloud period. Doesn't sound bi to me.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
"Sed, you mean my ridiculous boyish husband? I don't know, but that boyish look makes me want to hop on his dick, which I can happily say is huge. "

His boyish look is a very sexy quality.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy