Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 2125481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's just sex..remember who you are going home with and who you are going to have that awesome after sex with.. your partner!

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Just curious66 We have run into those couples you are referring to also those only one fox in the hen house types that don't list that in there ads. Like you we just get up and leave. Even though we have couple listed in our profile we tend to shy away from them for that reason. Not to say that all couples are like that but it seems that we just know how to pick them. lol For the most part we usually just meet guys. She loves a mfm threesome and there are plenty of guys to go around. Not to say that all of them work out but there is more to choose from.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Just Curious66

That has always made me laugh about the Husbands that More or less use their wives as a way to meet other couples and then he doesn't allow her to play with the outher couples husband. I met a couple at a M&G where the husband told me they don't play with single guys. The wife later told me that was his rule. A few weeks later I posted a hot date for my female friend that wanted another guy to join us for a threesome. Guess who replied? The husband of the couple that I met at the m&g that did not play with single males. People crack me up.

New York NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Nic I would venture to say at least 75% of the couples that go to our club are that way or so it seems.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
This has been a big problem in the lifestyle for a long time. So many couples are looking for the unicorn that they can't find so they look for couples instead. We always make it clear that we all play or it doesn't happen. Can't tell you how many times everyone agrees but when you get on the bed my husband can't get anywhere near the other woman. When that happens we put on our clothes and walk out. I think mostly it's jealousy on the part of the husband. It's too bad people just can't be honest with one another!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
As a single female I have gotten more mail from the male of a couple wanting me to join her and him because (bottom line) he is insecure. I never join that type of couple.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
"Is this common among couples with bi females?"

Not with this couple. If we play with another couple, we make it perfectly clear that we "all" play or we don't play at all. I know everyone has their preference, but I always like the profile that the male half is allowed to play with the other woman (or couples wife) but the female is only allowed to play with another female. I love when they elaborate with "she has all the cock she needs at home and is completely satisfied" LOL...seriously, that just screams insecurity IMO.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Alrighty than in your opinion a women who will not engage in sex with "other" men shouldn't list herself as BI in your opinion. You're right you are entitled to your opinion and I actually do respect your opinion I as I said was merely asking for clarification on how you came to that conclusion and how exactly she should be listing herself. Oye Va

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Ms sav I never ask her to have sex with me not sure where you got that from. I was only stating my opinion on the subject. Now just because you agree or disagree doesn't make you wrong or me right. I don't have ruffled feathers It takes a lot to do that to me and I don't think you are up to the job. No offence meant by that but I've learned that other people are entitled to there opinions weather all agree or not and that includes you and pleasure. You stated how you felt I stated how I felt and that should be the end of it. Have a great day.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Blue, Ms sav I didn't say I accepted your opinion I said I respected it. Just because I disagree with doesn't make me wrong or right. The same goes for pleasure Don't get mad because I call it like I see it. Isn't that the same thing you're doing? I could care less if all you want is a woman its your call not mine. I never put a label on anyone. The one that brought it up did. If you got your feathers ruffled then you did it to yourself for whatever reason.

I answered your question with the below statement and you disagreed, I was merely curious what part you disagreed with. It is you not I who has their feathers ruffled, I merely asked a question. For the record I prefer men hands down which is nether here nor there but you said........... "What I don't understand is why a woman or the woman of a couple would put bi on there profile and put that they are only looking for a woman and no men are aloud period. Doesn't sound bi to me. "

So I am wondering what about the fact that she won't have sex with you makes her NOT BI? My response was .......... "Simply because if you have sex with your own male partner and also have sex with women you are in fact BI. Note: a lesbian does not engage in sex with men , husband or otherwise." I can't see what there is to disagree about unless you feel if she won't have sex with you sex must be a lesbian and surely that makes zero sense, after all she has a husband with whom she is sexually active. If you can't or won't explain that is ok but lets be clear whose feathers are ruffled.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy