Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 212548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
Created by: Daisy67 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. SB311, If you are ever in the Charleston, Sc. area, it would be our pleasure to make your acquaintance. We will drink Mint Julep's out on the veranda, stroll through the garden section and down the avenue of Spanish Moss draped Live Oaks of our very modest plantation. Just like in olden times. I dare say there is not a more beautiful place than Spring time in the Low Country. Very affectionately yours, Your Obedient Servants, Travis and Janet

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I, the male half of this couple, usually always talk to potential partners first and get to know them a bit. Only when I am convinced that things might click do I talk to my wife about communicating with them. If they get pushy or do not want to do things our way then down the road they go. My lady and I together have made the decisions about how our initial communications will be handled and what will and can happen if we are going to be involved. It seems more than a little arrogant for a single male to tel me how things are going to be done and still believe her will ever touch my lady. We have way more people messaging us than we have time to play so no one is doing us a favor or rescuing us from sitting at home bored. We have been doing this for many and I have weeded our more than a few that were convinced they were going to run the show. We play together, always. When anyone crosses our boundaries they are told nicely one time if they persist they are ejected from the game and will never get a second chance.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
The couples I have met and enjoy to this day is one where the female made contact, we chatted and had a comfortableness between us in chats and then we made the meeting decisions. If the male of the couple contacts I tell them to have thier wife contact if they are serious unless I am not interested and then I just give the usual "thank you for the email, but we are not compatible.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
This thread took a few weird turns over the weekend.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
LOL Tim!!!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Good to see this hasn't regressed into a pissing contest.....

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Now that there is some funny stuff

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
This is Janet. I am a WOMAN who makes my OWN decisions of what I will do and will NOT do in the sex room 100% of the time! The only "STRANGE" dick that I like is the one I have strapped-on! When we go out, I like PUSSY ONLY! GOT IT! Trust me, I can OUT-FUCK any man! HEY YOU, ya you Mr. Not-let-my-woman-play-unless-I-get-a-guaranteed-easy-screw....... Ha, you Schmucks are Desperate and Annoying. Stay out of my way!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
It's_our_pleasure,

As the male half of our couple, I usually make 1st contact with th sf and after I vet them, she takes over.

What is your issue with male contacting 1st?

I always keep in the context of "us", never try to get person to play alone (not interested in that) and always hype my sexier half until she takesover.

I have much more free time then she does to seek and initiate.

Just curious why you would be creeped out?

East Brunswick NJ

Username hidden
(31 posts)
It's just sex..remember who you are going home with and who you are going to have that awesome after sex with.. your partner!

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: Jealousy