Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some It's called a threesome for a reason
TOPIC: It's called a threesome for a reason
Created by: PJay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
My experience is that the majority of the profiles on here are managed by the male half of the couple. Very few women have the patience to deal with answering emails and doing the "attractiveness" elimination. It's always important to verify it's a couple. On the cam or phone. Other wise you leave yourself open to a possible surprise if you plan a meeting or they simple never plan anything. One example I always remember is I was meeting a couple and they guy had been doing all the communicating and we made plans for dinner. They called and stated they were running late then showed up 45 minutes late. Come to find out he had not told his wife about the dinner date until she walked in from work. Then she and him had gotten into a fight about planning things without consulting her and she showed up mad. It was a quick dinner and I never saw either of them again.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
in our case we look for a woman interested in a woman and if the hubby can join fine if not thats also fine but have been turned down when we said that he doesnt always join ? that struck us as odd but to each their own right ............thanks......... somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
This is the male side writing. I am usually the one who looks through profiles that have potential, then we look through them together and she gets it down to a very small number :) If the woman we are interested in expresses interest, then we offer to talk on the phone. The phone seems the best because we have come to believe there are alot of single males out there pretending to be females.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
you would thin it would be taken care of but i havent yet recieved anything stating they even read it . but i will let you all know if it works.

Mellette SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
yeah there is one member i reported that messaged us and he had a pretty girl as his profile pic. and when i messaged back he said they werent together anymore so asked why her pic is still there of course..lol.. no answer back. thats why i reported him but even though i did i saw him on weeks later still useing her pic. and in his profile its written like she wrote it.

Mellette SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
To the OP .... **it happens and in the cyber world it happens too often. I can not tell you how many times ... Next time tell him have the woman call you otherwise hit the road Jack ...oh another way You can do this pick only those that have been certified and not just once, check the dates on the certs too. anything 6 months or older I would not consider.Also beware of the "taking a break" types that are still on here every day. Good luck

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I always reply to every message directed towards me and my hubby replys to ones for him.. He never chats with the men only the ladies.

Mellette SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I am the female half of the cpl and we as a cpl view all emails and messages. He tells me if he sees someone he likes and same for me. But i see what u are saying about it never being her u speak with i hate that too. I am very bi and love women, I want her to be as into it as i am. Or eles it just doesnt work that is why we tell cpls that if your hubby wants to sleep with me and me sleep with you , you will be sleeping with my hubby. this weeds through the ones that are really freaks like us and the ones who just want to please there hubbys.

Mellette SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I certainly can't speak for any other couples, but in our case, we live two hours away from each other, and are a couple on the weekends. She works in the city, and I am "down on the farm" and have more free time to play on the PC, so I tend to initiate most of the emails. I always send her a copy of the emails, so that she is aware of what is going on. If we "connect" with someone, then we will both be active participants. Does this make us bad people?............... (We are new here, so any ladies that are HWP, feel free to give us a shout.)

El Dorado Springs MO
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think what you are describining is true in a lot of cases. We get the same thing from "couples" who want to meet, but it is really only him that wants to meet and she may (or may not) show up, and if she shows up, she may participate, but really not interested in it.

Would think you should try to get some contact with the F before even meeting. Yeah, she should call you.....or some other way to connect. Even on IM, I can usually tell the difference between M and F.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: It's called a threesome for a reason