Is this normal : Swingers Discussion 194952
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs this normal
TOPIC: Is this normal
Created by: bss954
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh Mrs. Rdy, I'd like to put my sweet talker in between your legs to see if you still taste as sweet as I remember.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Mrs. Rdy:

The 7 seconds I mentioned is an average. When some women walk into the room, it can take longer for me to focus on them. But with you it is almost instantaneous. Hence, the average of 7 seconds.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Paradigm207, welcome to the Forums! I like your idea of getting a cleaning service and a pedicure before having new friends over. Normally I clean my own house but last week, anticipating a visit from some new SLS friends over the weekend, I hired someone else to handle it. That way I wasn't over-stressed, tired, or concerned about whether the entire house was clean enough to show our friends. That would have definitely been a distraction to me.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I have always thought that your house reflects how you are. If your house is dirty you most likely are too. Good girl!!!!!!!!!

Temperance MI

Username hidden
(36 posts)
It's a woman thing and you guys will NEVER understand how importnat it is to us that our home is presentable to a guest be it for "play" or straight freinds.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Hey Rdy, he would be dazzled immediately by your beauty and appeal anyway, so it doesn't matter what the house looks like. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Mr. BSS:

As she is anticipating the fun she is about to have, then getting the house impeccably clean may be one of her ways of preparing herself for the good time she knows she is about to have. Being a single male, I can’t tell you if this is normal. But when I’m invited to play with the Mrs. at her (or their) house, I look around to see how clean the house is when I enter … up until the point that she enters the room. Once I feel her presence, than all my attention is on her and the seduction process begins. After some amount of time (typically within the first 7 seconds), the condition of the house becomes the furthest thing on my mind.

I wonder how many other single males agree with me.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
she can come prep my house for sex any time. lol. Its a chick thing. Even though we know better we still do it.

Mount Penn PA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Lol...true that.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"MrsMuir is also a clean freak so there is little to do before a date (at least in MY humble opinion...) but clean she must..."

Trust me, if there IS a lot to clean I am right there beside her. I am a Dominant-not an asshole ;)

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Is this normal