Is there something wrong with my profile : Swingers Discussion 2041911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs there something wrong with my profile
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry, I'm sure you are nice people and your intentions are good, but finding the woman who meets your criteria will take some time. It is worth the effort to be patient in your pursuit.

Ditto to the advice others already gave you - get out to bars, meet n greets, hotel takeovers, etc. Perhaps listing yourself in the Hot Date calendar will garner some attention, too.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
DN1004,

The single females are called "unicorns" for a reason, LOL

Your profile looks fine, patience grasshopper... LOL

Happy hunting!

-Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
what your looking for is hard to find so your going to have to be patient and spend a lot of time looking. Another avenue to look at is couples that are in to F/F play but the men only do things with their spouse. We have what seems like a crap ton of them at the club we go to.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
dn1004 - you've been a member here for all of 3 days, and you haven't hooked up with anyone YET? LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
You may want to also start a thread in the Better Profiles category.

It will be challenging for y'all to find a single female just looking to play with your wife. That's quite a unicorn.

While I'm a single lady in the lifestyle, I would never meet a couple who just wants me to play with one partner while the other watched. Of course we're all entitled to our own desires and your dream lady is probably out there but she wont be easy to find. Y'all should look in to clubs and local parties. You could meet a couple who might enjoy focusing of FF play.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
going to be hard for people to tell you what is wrong with your profile if we can't see it. You have it blocked from couples.

You seem to be looking for the needle in haystack single female it will take time to find one, and you might have better luck at a bar then on here.

BTW, welcome to the forums!!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile