Is there something wrong with my profile : Swingers Discussion 2041911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs there something wrong with my profile
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dn1004, it just occurred to me that you might not be using the email system to your best advantage. When you write to the women that interest you, do you put something in the message that indicates you have completely read their profile? Do you say what attracted you to them as an individual, rather than just that their picture(s) were hot? Are you respectful and do you come across as a fun person to be with? All of that will make a difference, no matter who you are or what kind of set up you're looking for.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Nothing wrong with your profile and welcome to the site.

Like others have said. You are looking for the same thing that every other person, male, couple, female, is looking for. A single woman.

There are very very very very few of them on here or anywhere for that matter. Youre emailing women who are getting dozens of emails a day if not more.

So while it is possible to find a single woman. Its not quick and its not easy.

The way to get f/f play is to be open to couples. But that usually involves the guys playing too. So if youre not open to that. You're playing the lotto with similar odds.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
You have a pool? Too bad I'm not in to just FF play because it'd be worth the drive for an afternoon of naked pool time and a great fuck in the water.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
If they could see that inviting pool they might change their opinion about Nic's assets

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
HEY, no making jokes at my expense! I might have another meltdown! Or is that ANOTHER MELTDOWN?!?!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol nic, they have no interest in what you have to offer. Well other then maybe profile advice.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
YES! There something horribly wrong with your profile. It is hidden from single males & I suggest you rectify this situation immediately. Email me for a more thorough review of this travesty.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Take a deep breath and shift to low gear.

All good things in life (including getting laid) take time.

If you come across as too eager in your email, folks may just be deleting them.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
You would have better luck looking for another couple that is only interested in F/F play. In this scenario the only difference is that you would be putting on a show for two guys rather than one. If you decide this is a route you would go, let us know. We have met a few couples in the Toledo area that seek this type of play out specifically. It looks like you're about a hundred miles away, so that's not too bad.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
Agreed that you have to give it time, especially when you want something so specific. Also, I know your area and it's a bit "slow" on the uptake sometimes. I would suggest going to a party or event in your area and meeting some people there, ask questions, get to know about swinging a bit, and feel comfortable.

A couple things that will scare off potential single females: "I am in love w/ my husband and would do anything for him" sounds as if you're only doing this for your husband, and not yourself. If that's what you mean, fine, but if it's not what you mean, then let the "I'm in love with my husband" stand alone.

Also, anytime I hear/read the word "let" as in "I don't know how much I'll LET my husband do..." it makes me cringe and see red flags. It sounds negative and a bit drama-inducing. It may be all in the way you are wording things, but that's a bit of a warning to anyone reading your profile for the first time.

I approve profiles on here from time to time, and have also helped several people with theirs. I hope you find this post helpful and not critical.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile