Is race an issue : Swingers Discussion 56219
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs race an issue
TOPIC: Is race an issue
Created by: bonandcly The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jim,

LOL

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
I think it's whether you go to the Kentucky Derby or the Preakness.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Can someone define what is race selective and is race selective based on?

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Only women? Damn as a couple I thought I could get some! J/K

Joining you in laugh.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
the only race issue in our house is when and what channel its on sunday ? lol we are a equal opp couple of perverts lol we like all woman the same lol .........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Although there are no guarantees, it's my personal opinion that the more defensive people get about not being racist, the more likely it is that they really are.

Like I said, it's no guarantee, but there is a definite trend there.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
sihot251,

I need to take my age down and put a picture so you tell me what my age is. LOL.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
There are a LOT of couples in the Lifestyle who are uncomfortable with people of other races. When i started to host parties, I was really surprised at the number of white couples who would ask if the parties were interracial and lose interest when they were told "yes." I think such people are narrow-minded jerks. They would probably get along with the idiot who says black women are "always" rude on the phone. Wow, it's true, the education system in California really has gone to hell.

This is NOT the same thing as having a sexual preference, however. Who we are attracted to is not entirely under our conscious control and it isn't something one has to apologize for. I'm not attracted to Asian, Indian or Middle Eastern men. I don't think that makes me a racist. I have no trouble socializing with people of any ethnic background and could have friends or colleagues of any description. I'm just not attracted to men in those groups, just as I am usually not attracted to men who are skinny or short. None of these are value judgements.

Yes, a black couple will encounter white people who don't want to play with them because of their race. Some of these people are racists and some are not. I think they will encounter less prejudice overall than bisexual men, however. There are plenty of swingers who love the exotic and a significant number of white couples and women who specifically seek out black men. (Some of them have a fetish that borders on the creepy, though. One of my black friends got so tired of being treated as a "big, black dick" that he stopped entertaining threesome proposals, period.)

On the other side of the fence, I also get annoyed with black men who automatically assume it's a racial issue if I'm not interested in them. They sometimes get accusatory about it. That pisses me off. In addition, people whose ethnicity is most of their identity are tedious, and there are, unfortunately, some black people who use their skin color as an excuse for everything, from failure to rudeness.

I will tell you a funny story that illustrates this. I was at a water park with my child, the day after a very wild party. Someone made off with the tube we rented, and I went looking for it (they were numbered). I found it and lectured the kid who had it about taking stuff that isn't his. The boy's mother took exception and, among other things, called me a "racist bitch." Until she said that, the kid's skin color hadn't even registered with me. I was hung over and very grouchy, and I found her attitude really offensive. And it happened, purely by chance, that I'd played with two different black guys the night before. So before I could censor myself, I said: "You are SO wrong, lady. I've probably fucked more black men than you have." Crowded water park, dead silence for 5 feet in every direction. I was very embarrassed, but the jerk was speechless, and it's funny in retrospect.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I am with what Here2Fuck said!

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
--Once again, can you be more specific? It was a joke the first time I said it, but that probably zoomed several hundred feet over your head. If you can't produce a sound argument, why bother posting. You think you're making points on the cheap somewhere along the way?

I'm just amazed that you find it necessary to have the specifics pointed out to you, but here goes....

Just about the first thing you say on this topic is "It is difficult for me to approach black people, because from my experience most black people are into laying traps for white people to step into." You can't get much more general than that.

The next example is "it is inevitable that they are rude, hold back information, or in some other way, make the experience bad. Why the hell IS that? Is it because they think they've got a white guy at their mercy on the phone?? So, now I just keep hanging up and calling back until I get a non-dialect voice." I've never noticed the connection in attitude to a "dialect" voice ... maybe they are reacting to YOUR attitude... did you ever think of that?

How about this one? "it is simply a matter of my being suspicious of or not trusting black people." I think David Duke made a similar statement.

And finally, "If you determined by experience that every time you found yourself in the presence of a dachshund dog, ANY dachshund, the dog wound up biting you, it would not take many of those experiences before you would begin to avoid all dachshunds, " I just think it shows that the dachshunds are good judges of character.

Specific enough?

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Is race an issue