Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 1971471093
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   93 to 102 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Opening up the inbox and there are 44 messages right now."

JOEY-

I had a couples profile with my girlfriend until she got sick of the BS and told me to delete it. We had some fun with the messages from single males wanting to "hook up"...on a hunch, we invited several to meet with me to talk about fucking her...not a single one ever showed. I always made a habit of writing back to them and suggesting that they join a dating site, since they obviously were not swingers.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3233 posts)
"I know everyone says that's not me!"

That's Not Me!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Cant argue with you one bit Vegas.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
LOL once again I put this in the whats the big deal category? We do respond to everyone who writes. I guess we are old fashion in that respect, but it seems rude to do otherwise. Then again it maybe because we don't do the job thing, and we have lots of time on our hands when it's cold outside and we are not traveling!

However, I think that 90%, no make that 98% of the people on sites like this fit into one of the following categories. 1.They really have no intention of meeting anyone. It's just a fantasy! or 2. They are nothing like describe themselves. Single guys are married. Hot single women are in reality 350 pound guys with a picture of a hot chick! or 3.The the picture you are looking at is 10 years and 50 pounds earlier in life! or 4. That hot couple is in reality a guy who wants you to talk his wife into swinging. or 5. That hot couple is really looking for a threesome with a female, and they think they can talk you into it once you meet. Have a missed anyone?

I know everyone says that's not me! That's why we don't do "Meet a Swingers Dinners" or "Meet for a Drink and see what Happens." The vast majority of the people we play with we meet in person at clubs, events, or resorts. If they show up at the club you know they are real.

As for the question, answer or not to answer, what difference does it make? It's not likely to happen anyway!

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(600 posts)
We get 30-50 a week.

Just looking at the ones from yesterday. 2 couple profiles that are single men. 1 traveler that emailed 3 times. A really overweight 46 year old married man looking for discreet. Another couple profile that is probably a single, 35 pics of her on it with none of him but his email is written as "I" "Me" One that we have given the "no thanks" to on a weekly basis. Someone from 460 miles away just asking for our email. And one thats a well written email but no pics.

And a single 22 year old hot female. Who actually wrote a decent email, but it looks too good to be true...ha

So we have none to respond to out of that batch..

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
In reading the responses, its clear that a lot of people have overwhelming email traffic. I guess the fact that I do not, may be a blessing in disguise? Outside of an unmanageable volume of emails, I can't imagine not responding or much less a rude response. I just treat people the way I'd like to be treated.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
-It's rude to email people when you aren't within their parameters.

Yep.

If someone contacts you when it's very clear that they haven't read your profile, they are either arrogant ("I'm so awesome that they won't care that I completely disprespected their wishes") or stupid ("Hmmm... I wonder if 'no single males' actually means that they don't want to hear from single males? I guess I'll write to them and see.").

Arrogant people will never learn to play well with others if people let them get away with being arrogant. Stupid people will never learn if people don't point out their stupid mistakes.

If you want a "polite" way of responding to those rude and stupid people, you could always say "If you go back and actually read our profile, you'll understand why we aren't interested in meeting you."

Just our $0.02.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
I got an email this week that was just a pic of her ass...nothing else...and they lived 2 hours away...who the hell sends an email like that...

Delete...moving on! LOL

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I respond rudely to a good portion of ours.

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
We ignore about 90% of our emails.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   93 to 102 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response