Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is_it_ever_OK_to_be_rude_in_your_response
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »
71 to 80 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had the opposite too. Emails to her like i dont even exist. Itz like.....hellloooo?

Did you miss the bi couple part? Thanks for the nice words how hot she is and you cant wait to meet her. Hope its not a surprise when she takes my dick out of her mouth and puts it in yours.

Ahhh......missed that little piece of info huh? Lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I love the ones who do not understand what the world couple means. And will only reply to him,not including me in the conversation (mail)... Apparently they do not know the meaning of manners or respect either.........I guess it takes all kinds.

Portsmouth RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Good thing I read this: "Presently NOT SEEKING single men." before I mentioned I would be traveling to the Chicago area the end of summer.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We like to reply with "Are you hard of reading"?

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(70 posts)
LOL! Sounds good. I'm a terrible tour guide. I get carsick while driving my own car!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
Single male-friendly, huh? That's the kind I'm looking for!

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Profile doesnt have anything right now. But it was very single male friendly.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Your profile would have to have "WILL FUCK ANYONE INCLUDING ALL SINGLE MALES" as a tag line to generate that many emails per week.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
30 - 50 emails a week?!?? Wow!!

We're lucky if we get 1 or 2. And it seems that most of those we get are "form letters" sent out by people who will be visiting Maui and "want a tour guide" when they're here, so they send out a mass email to everyone on the island. Yeah, right. Like we have the time to take off of work and drive you around all day.

Just hit delete.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
To the Original Poster-

It takes less energy to ignore, delete, and block than to come up with witty rude replies (especially 44 of them).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »
71 to 80 of 112
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy