Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, I guess that's what passes for their apology. WannaTry, none of your public pictures gives any clue. But again, almost no one "needs" a boob job. And there will always be a large percentage of men who will always prefer natural breasts. Count me as one of these.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Perhaps I am thin-skinned......and saggy-boobed. :}

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
We're not rude, you're just thin-skinned.

but that's okay

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
WannaTry808, I agree with the last post. Sometimes people try to express themselves but come across wrong. Hell I do it more often than not. Then we didn't get the e-mail that you did, so your putting her in her place might have been warranted. But now there are times when you have to put people in there place, sometimes it just happens to be friends, sometimes it is a complete stranger. Then it is a case by case basis depending upon the situation and the severity of it. As for you needing a Breast job, why? You have a very nice set of breast. Not that I've looked at your pics or anything, LOL.. Seriously very Beautiful Young Lady!! Think just about everyone here would agree!!

Ken

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Granted, nobody "needs" a boob job. But you say you were contemplating one. What would the alternative have been? Maybe: "Honey, your tits look fine the way they are".

She may have been just trying to agree with you, while still justifying her own expenditure. Maybe it just came across a bit awkwardly.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I actually had to call someone out on their rudeness to me the other day!

We had emailed them to compliment the Mrs on her new boob job. We were not approaching and said so. I asked her who her doctor was as I was contemplating such a procedure. She wrote back saying she had looked at my pictures and I definitely needed a lift and implants.

Wow! Hubby told me I should just blow her off and not respond, but I HAD to write her back and tell her just how *rude* that comment was.

So... I did. :) And boy! Did she do some back-pedaling!!! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
Sometimes subtle doesn't work. I had to get fairly rude when I was told by another couple we wouldn't be compatable based on my occupation.

Just my opinion, say what you have to say or delete it entirely.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Had a talk. Supposedly we're both on the same page. So just hanging back to see the results at the moment.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We'd love to meet you guys, just from your forum participation, before (without) reading your profile. But reading it now, yeah, our email would reflect that we have read it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
I get a laugh.

Click on our profile now. Its been like this for some weeks now.

Explain to me with what it says, and no pics, why are we still getting emails? Serious emails looking to meet. Ones that say "i think we would be a great match"

What exactly in our profile would lead someone to take the time to email us?

We're not "flooded" with emails but do get a few here and there.....Why?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response