Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 1971471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think it's a good idea to be out right rude this is a open forum and we should respect each others views in a kindly way. If anything just don't answer them, that is what we do.

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Good news is on the horizon. When you are 60 plus you won't get nearly as many emails. LOL Nevertheless, there are still enough too be irritating. If they don't feel the burden to be considerate or gentile towards us I don't feel the burden to respond. ( Del ) Sometimes I type, block, and copy "Thank you for your letter but not at the time". Sometimes I get a surprising "thank you for replying" letter of much higher quality. I don't have the time to waste being rude and just don't bother. that first email is their opportunity to put a best foot forward. If their initial contact is crude, then that's it for them ( Del ). I was at a club, in a conversation with a guy one evening. Jane was off doing something else with an interesting fella. This guy liked saying "fuck" to women. He told me about all the crude stuff he liked doing. He actually told me he liked typing "I want to fuck your wife" and sending it out to dozens of couples. It turned him on. He liked it. He was the epitome of the crap mail you are receiving. That evening I realized there was nothing I could do about these guys except hit the delete key.

Curt

BTW I never did get anything going that evening but Jane had a nice time.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Have I ever been rude in response to an email? Of course I have. I try not to be, esp. on sls because I simply do not take it seriously enough to get upset. Usually I just laugh my ass off, sometimes I get annoyed. When a person emails us after obviously not having read our profile I have referred them back to the profile and have started emails as "perhaps if you would have read our profile..." but I do not get angry. Allowing someone on a sex site to make you angry really means you are spending too much energy on it LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Im rude to those who deserve it. I feel disregard or not reading our profile is rude, so that receives a rude response. Or trying to meet my wife alone. Rude again.

But someone who writes a nice email and we just happen to not be interested, will get a nice "no thank you" response. Not rude in the slightest.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
i do not think you should be rude. I think it should be thank you for your interest but right now we are not playing or our dance card is full.

To me personally rudeness comes off as being egotisical and or being a bitch and thinking you are better then someone else.

you can be honestly polite. Just like not returning emails I think that is more rude I think one should be honest

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
challenge #1 is just meeting

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
We already have lot's of challenges, I am just hoping you don't beg me to stop! lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
is that a challenge? see who begs first?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
We shall see who is begging when we meet...

'^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
he is so cute when he begs :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response