Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If a couple doesn't clearly state what they're looking for, that's on them. We delete every email we receive from SM's and block them because they obviously didn't take the time to read our profile. Or if they did, they obviously don't respect our wishes not to be contacted. And our thought on the matter is if a person can't even respect our online rules, then they probably won't respect our rules for play. It's a really simple process of elimination. A couple SM's take themselves out of the mix all by themselves almost every single day.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Ok here is what I find and why I might drop a cpl an email no matter what their profile sez... first off I have been contacted by and met couples that in their profile it will say something like seeking couples only, no solo males etc etc or no married males, and then here I am getting an email from them, meeting them and then they tell me how much they want to have a MFM experience! anyway after all those experiences I do drop emails to couples that might not be looking for somebody like me with a Just saying hello type of email, 90% of the time they will respond kindly yes or no as to interest, then you get the "Can't you Read" .."no evil married men" types of response.. and then again more times then not I will have a couple tell me they only play with married men and would never think of a single. The bottom line is this, what is in a profile is not necessarily what the person or couple is interested in, prime example is male half list as straight, and yet I find almost all couples I have met the hubbies are very interested in being very curious, loving to help out etc(handling my cock) and for sure not homophobic, all of which is very cool with me anyway...

So anyway I do get a mix of responses, but vast majority are very kind and not rude....

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Unless it's just "hi" or a nasty initial email, or just a phone number, I will reply back politely and say we are not interested, or that we don't think we'd be a good match, and I always write thanks for emailing, and also usually just a little phrase encouraging them to have fun, etc. I keep it brief, believe it or not, and never once have we gotten a nasty or rude reply back. Never.

I only have two people blocked. One a dom who insisted on bombarding us with emails trying to get together, and the other an older married gent who only likes to perv pics and was being a bother. Both were from VA. I have no one else blocked, but I've been blocked by a former friend. Too bad. Her loss, not mine.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
It is NEVER OK to be rude, particularly on SLS as it really is a small community. However, if you've declined the invitation and the person persists......BLOCK!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
kinkster, you should be aware that this website often has problems with its email system. I've sent emails to people over the past month or so and was unable to attach anything but pictures from my public profile. Only when they wrote back was I able to attach either personal or private gallery pics. Just in case that is happening when they write, you might want to give them another chance by requesting face pics in a return email.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
We try our best to reply to everyone even if it's a "sorry we are not a match", but even just yesterday this was very frustrating because we got 3 emails from couples asking if we are interested in them. None of them sent a face picture or opened private pictures (of their faces) or even offered to email any. Instead they emailed or only had available bodyshots with faces edited out. Our profile clearly states we want to see pictures. We have our pictures open to all viewers. It amazes me how many people here are "let met" "lets fuck" and they expect you to make a decision based on a headless photo. Yes I have been a little sharp with a few, but generaly I try to be as polite as I can manage.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(57 posts)
So far I've been able to resist the temptation of replying to the single men who email us and telling them that they're idiots. So far......

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
-I suppose jerks will always be jerks, no matter how much benefit of the doubt you try and give to them.

Yep... Jerks don't know how to behave in polite society and they take advantage of people who are polite to them.

If they are a jerk in their first email to you (haven't read your profile, read your profile but ignored it and so on), they will probably always be a jerk and "being polite to help them understand" is probably useless.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
In response to several posts, and the very nature of this thread. I decided to take a more polite, and perhaps even helpful view in my responses to the endless single males that inquire. What I discovered, was that sometimes when you're telling someone why you don't want to meet with them, they take great offense. No matter how polite you are, they take offense. Therefore I conclude. Honesty and openness is not always the best policy. So I've gone back to my policy of 8 or 10 word response. Trying to help someone improve the quality of their profile is pointless. Trying to help someone improve the quality of their initial inquiry is pointless. I suppose jerks will always be jerks, no matter how much benefit of the doubt you try and give to them.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Our experience has been that regardless of how detailed you describe your preferences there are people that will ignore those details. On another site we use their IM feature and after our screen name we put "Looking For Couples". Numerous times daily people will hit us up asking, "What are you looking for? Generally we just delete them because we do not want to be rude. If someone IM's us with a line like "Wanna fuck" or something crude we always respond with, "Has the crude approach worked out well for you?"

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response