Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 197147102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with your wife, just click delete. It's not worth the bad karma deliberately setting out to insult and hurt someone! This lifestyle is difficult enough without being slammed for a poorly written intro. Just my two cents!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
The most important thing to remember is, if anyone ever contacts you asking for advice or help because , oh I don't know, they had some property stolen at a party, be really rude, mock and belittle their English writing skills, and make jokes about them for the next 3 weeks. Just ask the Cheetos and Dr Pepper clique!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
As a single male, ive seen some rude responses that werent slightly warranted. Yes, ive read the profile thoroughly and ive examined the sexual orientations etc, etc..

But to get a reply "we dont touch black ever...so youre wasting time and any future correspondence we will block you" is rather harsh in my opinion..at least the threat to block even though there was a simple email sent inquiring if they were open to an interracial MFM event. A simple, "youre not our type, thank you" would suffice. Perhaps supplementation of the profile of "not interested in black males" would eliminate my "scoundrel" kind....

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Sadly Inked there are many that lie about that in their profile, so they are hoping you are one of those.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We try to always be polite, but if we receive emails from anyone and it is obvious that they have NOT read our profile, then we just don't respond, (unless we are bored and want to just send emails back), they can go back and read our profile to figure out why we did not respond. The whole purpose of spending the time to write about ourselves and what we are looking for is to wean out the ones that are not a match for us. If we send an email to someone and we get no response in about a week, we do go back and re-read their profile to see if we missed something important, if we didn't miss anything, and they never responded, then we do think that is rude,, I would rather hear a "not interested" than to get no response, especially no response from a paid member.

But I have been known to blow a fuse on a few ppl in the past just to feel better, the guys that are not bi, then all of a sudden are bi, then are back to not bi.

Rapid City MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I know exactly what you mean. Time after time I get responses from those who obviously have not bothered to read my profile. If the email is not crude but just not a match, I will be nice and inform them that we are not a match and hope they have better luck on this site. However, if the email is crude, then when they get a curt response back, it's deserved.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Hmmm....wow, lots of email.....nice to be 20Something...... Just either delete and move on. Respond with: ROFP - Read Our Fucking Profile, also a cousin of RTFM and move on There are LOTS of rude, weird, stupid people out there! Get used to it and deal with it.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Makes sense to me, livewire.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(176 posts)
If we feel the need to be rude,,We will,That just tells us either you didnt read our profile or you in your mind you think you are all that,,,We are never bashfull..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
::shrug::

It was an illustration of how "people who can't read or follow simple instructions" can act as if you are the one being rude.

It's ok that it didn't do anything for you. I can live with that.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response