Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 19714710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
User Details are only visible to members.
I respond rudely to a good portion of ours.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
We ignore about 90% of our emails.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's rude to email people when you aren't within their parameters. Yes, I am rude in response to people who email and are clearly disrespecting simple things we've requested. Don't email people without reading their profile. That's pretty simple. Then you significantly reduce your chances of receiving a rude email in response to your garbage. :-)

Have a great day!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Hello all, we reply most often with a thanks but no thanks only with a little more thought for their feelings. But when we get a rude response to our nicely put no thank you we or better put I (Hubby) will let them have it with everything I can find wrong with them, their profile, and e-mail but only after they get rude first. We don't count the "she's hot, wanna fuck" or the short one liners that don't say anything as them being rude. We just respond the same as to anyone else that we are not interested in meeting.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
It kind of seems like a waste of time to us to bother with a rude reply. We set up one of those automatic reply things, so we just shoot the ones who've clearly put zero effort into contacting us that, and if they're persistent then we'll block them.

But we figure we'd our time would be better spent in other ways.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Although it is tempting to reply rudely to those who cannot seem to read profiles before contacting, sometimes you just need to be the "better" person and not reply with some smart ass comment. In my opinion, either go with your wife on this one or reply "Sorry, no thank you. We do not feel you meet our interests as our profile clearly states."

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Mrs. Camaro

Denver PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
On the same note. This isnt being super picky.

A lot of the emails we look at the profile first. Some of them we're like "HEYYYYY....NOW WE'RE TALKING!!"

Then we open the email and its "Sup wud u wana hang? Holla back atcha boy" (White southern boys by the way...lol"

I mean DAM. All it would have taken was a couple lines, something that indicates they read our profile and are a match......And some of these guys would be in the express lane to our bedroom.

But opening an email from a hot local young guy (our type) and finding nothing but a phone number.......Thats a mood killer right there.

They were soooo close....Grrr

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We've debated the "respond or dont respond" topic a bunch of times. I have a different question.

Opening up the inbox and there are 44 messages right now.

I dont think more than 5 or 6 read our profile.

We say "NO TRAVELERS" and a few of the emails are "Hey Im in town tonight, lets hook up"

We say "UNDER 35 and BI" and a bunch are 45+ straight and a couple of them want to meet her alone and a couple others would "allow me to watch"

We say "IF YOURE LISTED AS A COUPLE WE WILL ONLY MEET A COUPLE" 4 of the emails are guys looking to play alone with couple profiles

We say "WE DONT RESPOND TO ONE LINERS OR NO PICS" The ones that dont fit the above categories, most have no pics and many of them are just phone numbers or "Hey" or "Hey shes hot, wanna meet up?"

Out of all those dam emails there are maybe 3 we are thinking of responding to and 2 of those 3 we're on the fence.

Me personally. I want to respond to the others. With things such as

"Im sorry we dont meet illiterate morons"

or

"Thanks for the message, however in order for us to meet it would require that you read street signs and follow directions and since you dont have that ability, it would not work"

Or something to that effect. Im reading email after email and just saying outloud "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!" "DOES ANYBODY HAVE EYES?"

My wife on the other hand is just satisfied hitting the delete button.

But I want to get a word in.

Thoughts?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response