Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 1971471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FROM JOEY: "SlO Thats how we're going to do it. Now, for those that dont take the first no for an answer....Then maybe...... "

Hi, Joey, No, that is NOT how "WE" are going to do it. That is how "I" would do it. You asked and that was my advice. You are going to do what you want, which is as it should be.

My ADVICE regarding those who don't take no for an answer, is that you politely say "no" again and thank them for their interest. If they continue to write, politely ask them not to write anymore, saying to them that you will no longer be replying to their emails. Then, just don't reply anymore. With no reply from you, interest will rapidly wain.

The only people I have blocked were 2 members a few years back who became very rude over things I said on the Forums and kept sending me crazy-nasty SLS Mail. Even then, it probably wasn't necessary, because polite response to a nasty-gram causes interest to wain, usually. SLO

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Thank you Cum4. That was really nice of you to say. :)

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
SlO

Thats how we're going to do it. Now, for those that dont take the first no for an answer....Then maybe......

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
You will probably do what you want to do anyway, but you asked, so......

I don't think it is ever a good idea to be rude, crude or downright nasty to someone.

There are soooo many members whose profiles say one thing, but their actions often contradict the profile.

Then, there are members who respond to a profile quickly, without reading the profile at all or not reading beyond age and other vital information.

MY ADVICE TO YOU is to take the high road and just let it go. If someone is rude, crude or nasty to you, just reply, asking them to stop writing to you. For those who you simply do not want to interact with, a simple, "no thank you" is the best policy. That way you have politely replied and haven't left them feeling any ill will toward you. Being arrogant and nasty towards other members whose only sin was to not meet your profile's stated criteria for a playmate is just plain foolish, I believe.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
You can't convince a rude person that they're rude most of the time. Whether its a personality disorder, character defect, or just plain lack of home training, its ok in their mind, and there is little chance of influencing their paradigm. I'm sure a lot of us have greeted a person with a polite hello, only to be ignored, 'mean mugged', or some equally dismissive gesture. That only makes the classy people look better.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
If the people aren't smart enough to know they shouldn't contact you, I doubt they would understand what you were trying to tell them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Mr Selective.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
BikerGirl … “No Thanks” is the perfect response to someone who is being rude to you. “No Thanks” invites the other party to come up to your level; it’s not necessary for anyone to stoop to their lower level. I think a lot of people in this forum appreciate your comment. At least I sure do.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Joey....I think most couples (and some singles) can identify with your frustration. As tempting as it is, We believe the better way is to simply just say, "No Thanks".

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I live in New Jersey. If you want to see real rudeness, just come here and drive around the block a couple of times. The rudeness on SLS is kid’s stuff. If someone’s being rude to you on SLS, just hit the delete key. SLS is supposed to be fun.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response