Is it ever OK to be rude in your response : Swingers Discussion 1971471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIs it ever OK to be rude in your response
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pretty please with whipped cream on top?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
@Nic - Thanks for the mailbox info! Very helpful. And...if you wanna see my pix, all you have to do is say "please"...... :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
already did nic, he had wanted to meet last night but is coming back to the area next month so we are trying to set something up for then ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I do the same thing PG, I read the email in the preview pane but leave it in the In Box so I don't forget to reply.

And here is some unsolicited advice, GO FOR IT!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
yep the read thing isn't fool proof I have several I have read without opening sitting in my box right now waiting to be answered when I get the whim. One from a very good looking single male who wanted to meet on a week night because he is in town. Too bad I spend all my weeknights tied up. He might be worth the hassle of trying to get out on a week night and getting up after only a few hours sleep.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wannatry...when you look at your sent mail folder, it tells yuo the time and date they opened the email. Of course, yuo can also preview it and read it without openeing it if you are a paid member so that is not full proolf but if it says it was opened, you know they got it.

For example, if you emailed me and said you had opened all of your pics, you would be able to look later to see what time I read the email and smile knowing I was enjoying the show.

Just sayin'

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
@krby13 - How did you know he opened and read the email?? Is there a mailbox setting for that??

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
"I suspect he was married and cheating. Dodged another one!"

Very likely you are correct.

How have you been sexy?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
The unfortunate thing with sites like this is that, you will run into all types of people and personalities. There are alot of really great people on here that will compliment you on your looks and your profile. Then again you will also find that you have some that are just plain rude. Those are the ones that need a serious reality check, the ones that need to be set in their place. When someone gets rude with us, we just laugh it off, and send them back a blank message. Kind of makes them think, plus even further pisses them off. We know its not right, but hey they wanna play kids games, so can we.. dont let what a very small majority on this site do discourage you from doing what comes normal on here, thats flirting, giving compliments, and sending e-mails.. just my thought is all..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Move your hands and let's have a better look!

(.) (.)

;^P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 108   End
TOPIC: Is it ever OK to be rude in your response