Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Is a 3-some swinging
TOPIC: Is_a_3-some_swinging
Created by: bss954
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife says no, I say yes. She's OK with MMF 3-somes but says that she's not a swinger. I say when she fucks another man in a 3-some that's swinging. I'd just like opinions of others.

Thanks.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 39
User Details are only visible to members.
Some people don't like being labeled. To some swinging is the swapping of partners. Ourselves We are just a couple that enjoys sexual adventures that involve others. Call it what you wish..just have fun with it!!!!

Sanger TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
swinging is subjective--it represents an infinite variety of possibilities to an infinite variety of types of people.

a personal PP is when anyone involved serves up backhanded (and outright) insults to some of the very people with whom they choose to regularly seek and choose to engage in "their" definition of swinging with.

them's the types i avoid. however (thinly or not) disguised, contempt for fellow humans is unattractive.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
Unless it is a polyamory relationship, it is swinging... the bottom line is, if all the parties are having a good time/enjoying it, who cares... just enjoy the fun and be grateful you have someone to enjoy it with.

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Didn't matter what it's called, its our favorite, and we have always considered it swinging , technicalities aside we have a lot of fun doing it , and full swap

Username hidden
(6 posts)
If you want it to be :)

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Who cares what it's called as long as everyone is enjoying it!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(89 posts)
MMF 3 some.. Hmmmm I really don't care what you choose to call it.. I just find it HOT to participate. As an oral bi male i find them to be awesome Oh and i enjoy the way a cream pie melts in the mouth,, not on the tongue. lol

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Why argue or confuse the issue. It's kind of the Rose is a Rose is a Rose thing. Who cares what you call it. Just be glad your doing it.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
for the couple, it is swinging. The "third" is having sex. It takes two to tango. One person can dance.... but it it ain't the tango

Omaha AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You are absolutely right, opencelt! Welcome to the Forums.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 39
TOPIC: Is a 3-some swinging
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.