Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM : Swingers Discussion 212391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeInviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a SM,i used to get very nervous about MFM,,cause i kept thinking the husband was going to flip out if she enjoyed it too much or the build up of all of us getting to know each other,but after a couple times...i now have a way that if i meet a local couple,we just meet for coffee and just sit down and talk or go bowling or pool for example..that way when we do get together it wont be as awkward...almost like hanging with friends

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
CAMZWIFE, You know, something maybe that didn't get said before, is that when you do your "interview" with the SM, you should discuss a wide range of topics over a period of an hour, at least to draw him out. If he has a mean, creepy or weird side that makes you uncomfortable, it will emerge and you can signal CAM and gracefully exit. With most guys, "when you know, you know" they'll be good for you. If you don't get that vibe, well ... maybe they're not. No reason to take chances. You're the girl and you hold all the cards. slo

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Oh, as far as awkwardness goes, yeah, it happens. If you, the woman, get him home, just start kissing him - that'll solve the problem!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Well, I agree with the previous posters, but I'll diverge for this scenario only.

Agreed, the guys on this site, who are looking for it, do need to be closely watched. But you didn't meet this guy on the site, he turns you on, and your husband is willing to go with this.

I suggest that you invite him out for a drink, and take your husband along with you. The three of you should chat about what could happen, and if the attraction is still strong, take him home!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
That's how I started in the lifestyle. A cpl big into MFMs ran into me at a bar. The wife started dancing with me and made it very clear she was attracted. We met again the following weekend for some dancing, but this time they asked if I wanted to go back to their hotel to finish off the evening. Honestly, it caught me offguard. Having been in the LS for a few years now, I'm honestly amazed they did that having heard horror stories from the females and couples I've met since then. Like 24fun said, you need to be very careful because there are some very unpleasant SMs out there. Do your homework and have fun.

Brandywine MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi camzwife we also like mfm the only advice I would give you is choose carefully. There is lots of questionable SM's out there that will tell you anything just to notch their bed post. Some are very pushy also, We found that friends who are couples are your best bet. And they were willing to help us out with our mfm fantasy. Also if you try couples to help you with your fantasy, make sure they are couples first. Because there are lots of SM's posing as couples. I found what works for us is honestly talking to couples at lifestyle party's and clubs face to face. That seems to be the safest way, well it works for us anyway.

Clarks Summit PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hi all was hoping to get some advice from the more experienced out there. My husband and I have been fantasizing about MFM experience for quite a while. And I was out at the bar with some friends and ran into this guy whom I was very attracted to. Told him about our fantasy and he seemed pretty open about it. Got home, told Mr. about the sexy dancing and flirting I did with him and had some hot sex afterwards!! :D Anyway I was wanting more info into this. Any SM out there that can share their first experience of playing with a couple? Also wondering how to avoid any awkwardness when the time comes to all meet together and/or play together. Thanks so much!

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM