Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM : Swingers Discussion 2123901031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeInviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"When I have sex with a woman, I don't have sex with her body, I have sex with her mind."

They make pills for that.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Maybe they meant it as you having slept with too many women? Just a guess.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"I understand, I just disagree that men who have done the whole MFM thing previously would make things different."

I guess there should be a definition for 'different' in this context. I'd think experience always makes a difference. Now that's not to say a couple always wants an experienced SM. I've actually been told on more than one occasion that I was 'overqualified'. While I don't really understand, or buy it. At least that excuse was used, so in some cases, the notion could be valid.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
*M, I never said swingers are better at sex. All I said is most guys get the jitters the first time they are in an MFM which can cause anxiety resulting in lack of an erection. Experience and/or alone time helps resolve these issues. *

I understand, I just disagree that men who have done the whole MFM thing previously would make things different.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You know what's hilarious Nan? He actually posted that he wants me to give him head. I was like, dood, do you even have a thing that resembles a penis anymore?

I think that he's afflicted with Alzheimer and often forgets his meds. In the political fora he says the craziest shit. He demands that no one questions his authority or predictions, that Romney was going to win all 50 states. He now proclaimed that ObamaCare is going to be tossed out. I'm telling you, he's not well, possibly posting from a mental ward.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
M, I never said swingers are better at sex. All I said is most guys get the jitters the first time they are in an MFM which can cause anxiety resulting in lack of an erection. Experience and/or alone time helps resolve these issues.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This from a limp-dicked, overweight loser who is too embarased to even post a pic?

Your posts continue to prove what a classless, fool you are.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No, because I certainly have had my share of the so called "LS" dudes with a dick that was happy to just snooze.

Sex is sex, just because you're a swinger, does not mean that you're better at sex, or have more sex than someone who isn't a swinger.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
In general, guys with experience in the LS are less likely to get nervous with the husband present and less likely to become attached to the wife.

So the OP simply needs to weigh that against "organic" attraction in a vanilla bar.

Simple, right?

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I understand what the OP stated. I'm probably not expressing my thoughts clearly. My point is this. I am of the opinion that attraction happens. You can not create it. Thus the scenario in an ordinary bar, that wasn't preplanned. I feel that, with intense sexual connection, regardless of whether you are a swinger or not, sex will happen, hopefully it will be as intense as the attraction is.

I think that people who need to be comforted into sex, or be reassured, or be eased into so they feel less nervous, less pressured would not make a good sex partner.

Understand me correctly, I'm not going to claim that it's always the case, but that is what my experience is. As an example, you described men who couldn't perform with you present in the room, but would have no issue as soon as you'd leave. Would it stand to reason that, they're not a good candidate for what the OP is looking for? :)

(I'm probably confusing the issue even more. But as always, it makes perfect sense to me, and as almost always, to no one else :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM