Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM : Swingers Discussion 2123901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeInviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby you like fish? I have 3 fish tanks, one of them is full of goldfish :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
hft2113 don't worry my friend I know how you feel weed out sex, and I need to say my sex life in last time dont go perfect. I work too much, and I screw my private life. because that I am on tiny nerve. But if you need friend by 1 gold fish. I have one and its nice friend. ;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
HFT,

I deleted all of our certs, throughout the years my outlook on swinging and discretion changed quite a bit. Right now, I don't feel that it's anyone's business whom we met. So I deleted the certs. These forums are filled with people whom I met quite a few times. I'm certain they'd have zero problems confirming my statement. You however, have met no one, have no pictures, no certifications, a wild imagination, lots of silly anecdotes, unpleasant personality and a mind that is clearly not well. Please, for the sake of those who love you, take your medicine.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
"...why are there NO CERTS for you."

This from the guy with no certs, no pics and no friends? And probably an inmaginary wife. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
LMAO

I didn't need to follow the political forums to see his pathetic, sexist ass getting handed to him over and over again. And he shares another trait with landing strip, no matter how often or how badly he gets his ass kicked, he thinks all he has to do is say "I WIN" to make it so.

God I hope I don't have that level of dementia when I reach my 70's.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
HFT 2113 I don't see your certs. Your age and experience need the have 1..

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Nan,

As to why he's stalking me? Long story short, when landing strip was still around, landing strip fed him all sorts of info that was always on the lips of the "nice people."

Those who aren't frequenting Politics, wouldn't know this. But he repeated their words to the tee. Remember that whole Amazon fiasco, and menopause, and the Nancy Grace thing, he was tossing it left and right in politics thinking that he's being clever, he went on to claim that anyone that is my friend here is somehow controlled by me, that I tell them what to say etc... anyone that disagreed with his idiotic posts he claimed that they are "working" for me. You can't make this shit up.

PG, I'm telling you, unblock the geez, I promise you nothing but laughter.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
PG, You are denying yourself hilarious shit, I am telling you unblock this old geez! The fun we can have is out of control!

I love reading his incoherent Alzheimer like postings. My dad is his age, my dad is slightly younger though. I can not imagine my dad having such a mindset. My dad is ultra modern, listens to what others have to say, I never heard him state some of the crap that this old geez says.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
then girl like me because the drink,but very important thing I have sex.. everybody happy.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
If she was drinking water, Bobby, then you know she went with you because she was attracted to you and not because she was drunk. That is a happy thought!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM