Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM : Swingers Discussion 212390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeInviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all was hoping to get some advice from the more experienced out there. My husband and I have been fantasizing about MFM experience for quite a while. And I was out at the bar with some friends and ran into this guy whom I was very attracted to. Told him about our fantasy and he seemed pretty open about it. Got home, told Mr. about the sexy dancing and flirting I did with him and had some hot sex afterwards!! :D Anyway I was wanting more info into this. Any SM out there that can share their first experience of playing with a couple? Also wondering how to avoid any awkwardness when the time comes to all meet together and/or play together. Thanks so much!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No worries, Roc. It's all good. I confuse a lot of people initially. No issue at all.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"PG, You are denying yourself hilarious shit, I am telling you unblock this old geez! The fun we can have is out of control! "

I'm quite happy leaving him blocked, I'd rather he followed you around then me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Ooo my english... Head my friend I m home now. I need the rest. :) and I need pussy but I stay on rest...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
Just put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up! ---------------------------------- Get well soon, not sure if it's your head or your hand, but either way a huge pain is not good.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
i right now leave my job because I have huge pain in had.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
Vanilla = not swinger. :)

How is your day so far Bobby?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
What is mean vanilla single male? Why vanilla?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
Usually one has to report an "offender", the admins don't routinely read every thread. There are several "bait and report" posters who troll and then report if you respond in kind.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This thread has become hilarious. Not to change the topic, but one time a few months ago I directed a pointed retort to someone and got a rebuke message from SLS not to call others names. Is this common?

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I have 1 tank with 1 gold fish. I start before 2 year with 9 fish , then then I have 6, more then year 4 and now I have just 1. But I m crazy about my bleck gold fish. clean tank every week try to keep everything clean and nice.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Inviting a vanilla SM for our first MFM