In support of Blue Dots : Swingers Discussion 489381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn support of Blue Dots
TOPIC: In support of Blue Dots
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Joan, you & hubby are our kind of people. We love your attitudes. Too bad we're older than 50! :-(

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm one of those males (blue dots) that love being invited by couples to have fun with them. I almost feel like it's an honor for them to bring me in and share their love-making with me. My first swinging experience (coming up on two years ago) was with a couple. They have invited me back several times (I never ask thinking it would be rude to intrude) and we have become great friends... Thanks for taking the chance and being open minded to try us guys...

Paige TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have several single M that we consider friends. We enjoy meeting with each of them and have met most of them several times. Due to distance and other issues, we see some more than others. But we can always count on being able to set up something when we want.

Now we have encountered all of the bad things that everyone writes about. It was a prticularly bad week, with a couple of them getting nasty when told no. We just ignore it and move on.

We have more issues with couples where the wife is out of town/female surgery/ill/off watching the kids/doesn't like sex/and or dead mother.

We do have couples as friends, but it is easier to find single guys that we click with.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
im a blue dot.never had a problem meeting couples.they always invite me back.if you are a blue dot just be yourself and never push your way.always treat people like you would want too be treated.

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Speaking as a secure male, my wife and I sure enjoyed our time with our first "Blue Dot." She still gets a little grin when his name comes up.

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: In support of Blue Dots