In support of Blue Dots : Swingers Discussion 48938101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn support of Blue Dots
TOPIC: In support of Blue Dots
Created by: Mastersdaintypet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are quietly collecting good blue dots. I plan to have a whole closet full of them that I can take out and enjoy on a rainy day. ;-)

We have met with singles (men & women) and couples. I think we are we getting better at selecting who we meet, so lately life has been good. We have always had a harder time meeting with couples, but typically they are very polite and more cautious about meeting. Single women seem the most reluctant to call rather than use e-mail, which for us means we will probably never meet. Because of our willingness to meet with single men we get a lot of e-mail from them. They are the most eager to meet, but also the most flexible.

The only "problem" we have had has been with younger people (under 25). The typical scenario is they contact us asking to meet. We read their profile and look at their photos and if interested agree to meet. Then they cancel or do not show up. We no longer consider people under 25 as a result. Not trying to slam them. We just think that many people under 25 are still figuring out who they are and when a swinger meeting is about to become a reality the fear/anxiety/excitement/etc. become too much.

Nikki and Scott

Nikki

Lake Villa IL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
well all blue dot are not bad there are some of us that treat people like they want to be treated. always nice to everyone and are gentleman in public and s horny studs behind closed doors. so don't think all blue dots are the same

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Duh! Thanks, Raven! This just goes to show that I/we haven't ventured into the chat room.....too much playing going on, I guess...... ;) Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Dee Dee, Welcum to the forums.

If you go into the chat room, blue dots are single males, pink dots are single females, and mixed dots are couples. Hope that helps.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
What exactly is the significance of a "blue dot"? I gather from reading these posts that it refers to a single male but why is it? Someone please enlighten me...... Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have no problems with blue dots, per say. The problem is with men (and I'm one of them). Not 10 minutes after setting up our profile did we get the "is she into this" message with a picture of an erect cock attached. Nice approach, huh? But otherwise it hasn't been as bad as we expected.

And I understand that it is difficult to get any action being a blue dot. There is something, kinda like quality assurance, when you go with a couple. So, all are trying various angles to change the odds, such as the single man posing as a couple. And you know most of these guys are married, but playing without their spouse's knowledge. It is things like this that makes us question every profile, and makes us skeptical of the blue dots.

That also leads me to an observation: you rarely find pictures of men on profiles, period....even on the couples' profiles. What gives? And the pictures you do find are usually poor, with faces blocked out or at a misleading angle. I'm assuming it the man usually who creates the profile for the couple. I wonder if there is a reason why he would not want others to get the complete picture, no pun intended.

The worst thing though, is that on every forum it appears that single males are more interested in marketing themselves than about the topic. I understand that this is the best way to get noticed, but doesn't anyone else feel that it's a little too obvious?

Anyways, maybe I got a little off topic. But bottom line: Don't mind the blue dots - it's dealing with men in general that makes me suspicious.

San Francisco CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
finally good to see that someone does like us blue dot wink at pet and the other sexy ladies that take single men into there bedroom for enjoyment. not all single men are out for there pleasure

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
We have known a few very good respectful single males, and only one similar single female that we converted from our Vanilla side. However we have met a few great couples too!

Single males are just easy, you know what they want and I know if she likes them I will enjoy it as much as she does and the two of us never touch! No guessing, courtship is... well, much easier to please a man with no hang-ups!!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well, I am going to add my .02 here.

I have had MANY more problem with the men of COUPLES who are just down right a pain in the ass. It starts out as a 'couple' but soon enough you realize you have NEVER heard from the woman, and the topic of chat is always about meeting the Male half ALONE... not even with the Mr.

The single guys are not the problem on this site...... the ones POSING as a couple and not really having their wives into it, or constantly trying to 'talk you into meeting them' "come on just ONCE" alone are the ones who really trip my trigger. If you are a couple.... we meet AS A COUPLE.

I am all for the single blue dot. At least you know a little bit more about where they stand.

Lying sucks......no matter where you hear it from.

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
I'm single and just gave up as i know it is not going to happen.

Kingston NY

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: In support of Blue Dots