In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 494531051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple,

Ye are very wise!

It is always the female that turns me on with a couple ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LuciousLadi, That's just it. I don't want your guy. I don't want him around if I was to play with you. His presense is distracting.

That's why I generally don't prefer couples with a bi chick. 3 somes are fun. It's very, very, rare that I find a couple where I'm interested in them both.

YMMV

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This female is sincerely BI...Love to lick just as much, if not more...than he does. We are in it for my pleasure...his pleasure is to watch and join if invited. We invite any seriously single BI female to join us and try to make us liars :) Guarateed she'll be coming back for more....

Mossyrock WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I had the best couple this weekend and they were appreciative of me being a unicorn. It was the type of experience that made all of our toes curl and I have not gotten her breast off my mind yet. They want me back for this upcoming weekend and the sex was soooo good, I dare not refuse.

I never play local, but you never know what is in your own back yard sometimes.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Triple is correct. Why bother? I have the chick. I have the guys. I know and like them.

Why waste time with strange? There is NO reason. It's rare that I like or find both partners in a couple attractive.

Why not pick the partners I want? Why not pick the ones I know and like?

I agree with Nikki. Finding seriously bi chicks who turn me on is rare. Strange doesn't have a chance next to known.

Mischief for the selective few.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Heck, I have a hard time finding bi females to meet even without my husband. I certainly get enough requests to meet with another woman's husband, though.

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
well we are for real , wife wants it as much as i do but finding that unicorn is next to impossible i hope she is out there.

Biglerville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hi, I am a elusive bif but I have a hard time finding a couple that is serious about the wife or gf being with a woman. I find it is the husbands fantasy and not the wife or gf.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
well triple threat you have way too much time on your hands to beable to post 221 times , as for hotfun 2005 sorry you found alot of loosers before you could meet a real cpl as we are . We are true to what we say and are very real no BS here , JUst would love to find a female friend to enjoy quiet times as well as good times outdoors .. and we dont want a bifemale from a cpl playing with out hubby , that is cheating. we either want the cpl or a single bi/female . If there are any out there that want a true cpl and real experience , with a fantasitic friendship let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biglerville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We would love to find a WHP female to share , any takers ?

What a task this will be lol .

Biglerville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female