In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 494531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to reading the forums, I can spot a fake one a lot easier these days.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Don't think ya got it yet if you mean a Unicorn.

Why is it hard to find Unicorns? Cause we are busy little sexual creatures. LoL!

I am a Unicorn by what I perceive the swinging definition of the term to be. I am single and bi-fem. Available to couples for couples play. I think the reason that most understand that Unicorns are rarer is because we have more options available to us. We are multi-talented and available to single males, single women, and couples. Therefore we have many more choices of whom to play with, making us more selective. We still have the same amount of play time as everyone else. Like me, add a boyfriend and being a single mom of a 12 year old to the equation, and my available time dwindles.

If the female is not true bi, then she may not be available for F/F play and most curiously-bi do not do F/F alone. If she is Lesbian, then the male most likely gets left out in most scenarios. Of course, if she is straight, then the female gets left out. If she is a part of a couple, then her male partner may have to be present which takes away from FMF play. Course, if her partner is female, then Woo Hoo! You just won the lottery!

I will add that I rarely ever search for partners cause I have more offers than anyone could ever dream of. That is where the selectiveness comes in to play. I get frequent party invitations cause who wouldn't want to add a single female who has no limitations to the sex they are playing with.

It is just a supply and demand thing that makes us rare. Hope that helps.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
nikki wish you two were closer to pa lol , we love cpls also as long as the shareing happens so many just want the female interaction but we say all should share . Hopeing to find a single bifemale but if a cpl comes along and we hit it off GREAT!!! Too often happens that a cpl only wants the other couples female , not us we share and share alike.

Biglerville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
You definitely make me want to come to California, Simbaxxx. :D

Overall we have had a wonderful time swinging. Couples are my preference because it gives me the chance to enjoy both men and women. After all, I am bi not lesbian. :) My only complaint would be "bi women" that are really a couple looking for a 3some.

Someone in the thread said how they treated the single woman like she were special and very appreciated and they have had great experiences with single women. I would say that is true of swinging with anyone - treat them with respect and as someone special and the sex will be great. We are sharing our sexuality after all, which is special...even for exhibitionist sex freaks like me. ;-)

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well I think most people look to the outside because we either initally have an attraction or we don't. When we are at a party we have to make initial judgements on something quickly because we can't "interview" everyone there. We have never had any surprises on the level of activity a bi-fem will do because we always ask exactly that to the female... what to you do, what do like, how bi are you, do you receprocate etc..... that way there are never any surprises to the level of activity.

Come to L.A. ... we bi fems that do everything are a dime a dozen here.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
mrandmrsh i so agree with you , if you want one of us we come as a package deal , somethings i have read here disturb me alot . everyone looks too the outside before the inside , i hate that ,. Just think the best peeps could be the ugliest you ever saw lol .

Biglerville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
hi mrandmrsh,

the couple with the bi-fem has been hard to find...truly they are harder to find then single bi-fems, seriously...lots of women say they are and when u get down to it they either will lick a boob in public or a quick kiss, or they say i have never went down on a woman before thought it might be fun to try....in our perfect world we would have a couple that she was into me n my hubby and i was into her n her hubby..i think men misunderstand the uninterest of women because some have never been with another woman, hard to explain...but something never had is going to be more exciting than something you have had many times...make any sense? r n r

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
i have to put my 2 cents in.....i luv women. my hubby luvs women...we are two non pushy, nice looking people...we have been with more single women than single men and couples combined in our 11 and a half years of swinging, we have been together for almost 12 years...what do the 2 of us have to offer that a single man or woman can't, simple....2 respectful, erotic and imaginative people. we let the night go her way, through my expertise in directing what feels good to all...i am the entertainment director in the relationship, i have met women at work and talk and find out what she is looking for. we have met women at clubs as well...it is a matter of making the single woman feel comfortable with us, trust us, have fun with us,and most importantly that she is very special to us....then she's like butter and melts.....we have always had a good time and the single woman usually wants to meet again, and again, etc.... r n r

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Well, speaking as a guy, even if its a quicky with a woman I just met in a bar, I want to at least meet her somewhere with her clothes on a few times after. Anonymous meetings, to me, is where you say hello, get undressed, fool around, get dressed, and say goodbye never to see each other again. I did that for 10 years, now I'm still single at 40. Spent too much time having sex with women who wanted to see if I lived up to my reputation. I don't know what that was, but I was always approached with "AB? Hey, I heard about you from _____. How would you like to go do something?" Looking back, it wasn't bad, but it didn't lead anywhere.

But thats just my opinion. Then again, I'm not a single woman so...

Username hidden
(98 posts)
True, I do not have to look for sex, but I hope and pray that anonymous sex will never get old or boring. I don't see any signs of that happening. It just gets hotter, wetter, and tons more exciting. I use lots of fantasy and role playing when I meet new people.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female