In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 494531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The bicurous wife, present for him or her...all standard come ons. What I don't understand are the one liners folks send. It makes no sense to me. Here's one of the latest. I've decided to answer with same. ************ interested in a couple??

M: read my profile

Sorry!!!!! Have a good one!!!!

M: Hello: Apology accepted. Your profile is better than it was. The pics help. Look at the forum topics under 3-some. It will help you find your way. Good luck, Mischief

hello again and how are you doing

M: Fine

********* I can only imagine how long this could go on. What happened to writing a note...or letter?

Example. Hi: I'm Jane. I reviewed your profile and liked it. I see we have some things in common. I really enjoy kayaking. My husband and I have been kayaking for several years now. We have some really nice areas down here. Are you familiar with fuck me lake? yada, yada. We would enjoy speaking further. Please review our profile. It would be fun to share kayaking locations if nothing else.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Wants to do a Unicorn.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Woman, Don't you love these type e-mails. Then they wonder why we are hard to catch. LoL!! I have it in my profile that the experience has to be what the female wants, not what the male wants for his fantasy. You are right, let him go buy a prostitute to try to seduce her, cause that is definitely NOT my fantasy. I love women, but I want a woman who enjoys being with me, not one that needs to be pushed. WTF are they thinking??? Maybe I should ask them to be with my partner to see if he can be pushed?? I have a fantasy of watching a male suck his cock.

Raven

Makes the mind wonder why people think they way they do.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yes, the birthday gift thing is very very common and quite frequent. Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cpl4PLAYinCA,

Mmmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmm! I think your profile portrays that very well. If I was looking, and you were in my area, I think I would definitely send you a hello e-mail. LoL!

"her needs and wants are just as important as ours?", could be added to your beginning footnote that already sums it up perfectly. Kudos!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
jnd,

Your wife is HOT! You should have an easy time of finding Unicorns. LoL!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Nice to see you post again. Success comes to those who understand the score. It comes down to who feels safe to play with.

I've done a lot of first time women. Why? Because they trusted me to not run them over. I didn't. It was about them.

The problem with most couples/SM? It's about them. The woman is merely a prop. That's why there is a shortage. There is no real shortage of women. There is a shortage of safe, respectful, experienced, players.

Your life proves a good point. Also the younger the woman the more likely she can find SBF to play with. More young women are interested in finding out of such things. That's why many of the ladies were younger than I.

Mischeif

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I don't know why I post this because I'm just going to be hated. Our first sbm we met through a friend of a friend. She was already into alternate philosophies so our blend of swinging wasn't a stretch for her. sbf #2 is this highly sexual friend of my wife who is dying to break into the swing scene but didn't have anyone to guide her in. sbf #3 is a friend of #2 who may not end up full on swinging, but will definitely hook up on a girl's night. And #4 is coming over tomorrow night full of curiosities but not quite decided. She sounds relaxed enough I think we'll wind up playing. Point being all four came from vanilla connections. Because we and our friends are open about our lives, the sbfs seem to find us rather than the other way around. Oh I forgot about a couple of sbfs my wife met a couple weeks ago that are dying for some girl fun with her.

It works for us, but we seem to be inside-out somehow compared to a lot of couples. We don't really set goals and neither of us really have a 'fantasy zone' that we try to insert people into, we just live our lives open to certain things and enjoy the people we meet.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I do not have a preference as to whom approaches me. I swing either way!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I would think it would depend on the single woman, but in general I know I would prefer having the couple ask me together. But I am married bi female, not a single bi female...

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
xmas is comming santa I know I have been naughty lol but can you send me a unicorn and if shes not bi thats ok then we can use hubby as our play toy to share lol no need to wrap her just place a bow. lol

Portville NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female