In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 494531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Renee,

That is what makes us unique rare well sought after Unicorns. Many do not understand and appreciate the whole package. I use to feel left out on occasions until I met my current partner, Alan. He makes sure I am well taken care of, even though I wear his ass out. LoL! He has such a dilemma, but he loves every minute of it.

I got very lucky and Alan and I met a couple that are equal in many ways. We get along in every scenario. It is rare to find a couple that you click so well with. Maybe you should cum here and we can all meet to play. I bet we could enjoy many pleasurable experiences that would never be forgotten!

Kisses, Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
jnd....there you go...we don't exclude the guys...we just play for a little while with the ladies :) .......raven we are very similar......it is nice to know i am not the only nympho, who likes guys and girls, is multi, who squirts, who takes a long time, and loves to take hours to please everyone in the group......when you have that type of list , i sometimes feel like the outsider.....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Erm maybe I wasn't clear enough. The chick pile that excludes all men from participating in the foreplay is rude.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
jnd,

Pretty simple really.

I guess it is all about the giving and receiving of foreplay, during play, and after play. I believe in visual pleasures as well as mind, body, and spirit. I am a true sexual nymph. I am extremely multiple, cum continuously, and love to play until everyone is exhausted. It's hard for me to get completely satisfied, or satisfied for long. Once I get aroused, I just need more and more. I love to please all the senses of those I am with. So if the men enjoy watching, they should watch. If the females want to enjoy female pleasures without interruptions, then they should have that pleasure too. No need to hurry. Just take the time to please the one(s) you are with.

Maybe that is why I have the reputation I have in my swing community. I do not see it as a pile on the floor. I see it as sexual creatures pleasing one another and the others getting pleasure out of seeing us get pleasured. They know they are gonna enjoy hours upon hours of many sexual delights.

Raven ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
jnd.....chic pile is just the pre foreplay for us....as many women know, we take longer to orgasm, at least for me it takes a real long time. so a little f/f play just warms me up for the real hot action. the other reason is that i really love women, i get him all week long so to be with another woman is different and erotic, just make playing all the more fun for us.... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I don't get the chick pile on the floor while the guys watch with glasses of wine in their hands. It's boring pseudochic. D & I already know how to knock the chicks apart like bowling pins meeting their destiny, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Renee,

He is a smart man then. Men want the visual, but fail to take advantage when it comes their way. My partner is very patient and gets so much pleasure from watching. After the women play, he knows he is gonna enjoy the hell out of himself. He knows how to passionately enjoy life's simple pleasures ( : LoL!

Raven <---- loves a patient partner

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven...... had to chime in on this....my hubby waits and watches until we call him over...after all the times that he has seen me with another woman it still excites him and loves to watch....he knows patience will get him farther than jumping in after five minutes of watching...it's like a kid in a candy store, and man does he like his candy :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
FLcpl4fun0920,

Welcum to the forums. No nasty comment, just a little explanation on one of your comments sweetie.

When I meet couples or moresome, the men have no idea what women really want and need as part of the FF play. They immediately think they should be joining in and the women do not get to concentrate on each other. That is what makes men interfering. Men just do not sit back and let the women play.

What is all the rush? Let the women play until they are ready for you. Sit back and enjoy the visual! You may learn a few pointers and have a very fulfilling visual experience to remember. We will add you after we have played a bit. Is that not what you wanted anyway?

Raven just my .03 cents

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
well I just have one comment. if a "Bi-female" says "I don't want your guy. I don't want him around if I was to play with you. His presence is distracting." I would have to assume that she was "lesbian" not Bi and I also see post where the ladies say that they are not looking to meet people because they have enough contacts already... Ummmm then why you on a site like this? it just opens yourself up to be contacted and for you to "shoot" some poor couple down. we are new to the life style and would like a 3 some fmf to sort of ease both of us into the lifestyle before jumping into other aspects.

Just our 2 cents! ok bring on the nasty comebacks LOL!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female