In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 494531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thats not what i said i said i wanna watch and if i can join i would if i cant i enjoy watching as musch so i win both ways

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
So you are saying you do wanna have sex with the other female, but the other male can not have sex with your female? Interesting?

Well, all I can say to that one is to look for a single bi-fem instead of a couple because what you want may be even harder to find. My partner tends to think if we are in a small setting and the male wants to play with me, he should get to play with her. I tend to agree with that one. The pleasures should be there for all involved and I think one being left out in all pleasures is not right. If the other male is okay with that, then no problem. Or if you are wanting to play with your wife only in the end, it would most likely be easier to find.

We would never agree to it in the first place as a couple.

As a single Unicorn, it would never be an issue since my partner would not be there. Guess it is a circumstantial thing and for me, would be a day playtime.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
yes and for me playing it happens it does it doesnt it doesn i still get the best from her anyway i win no matter what happens

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Let me understand this better, cause I may not have grasped it right

You want a bi-fem for Ann. You expressed a desire for a couple, but the other male can watch and then play with his own female? Are you wanting to massage your cock into the bi-female as well as your wife?

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
we are looking for a bi woman .the twist is its for her while he watch's and havent alot of luck ? she wants no male contact at all from any but her own but loves a woman and he loves to watch them enjoy each other .any help would be nice thanks ann and joe

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
How are my beautiful UNICORNS today?

Raven - -- - missing their comments

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Bad Annie, Probably true for those who are out of my zone. I can only speak of the local ones I do know. I know at least a dozen who are within a 50 mile radius of my house. But like me, most of them live in very small towns so it is still very hard to find playmates for us country folkes. My town is much larger than most and we have a population of 20,000. Some of my friends live in towns with average populations of 300. People living in these small Baptist communities are very reserved about meeting others that are too close to home. That is why we play in the city most of the time. LoL!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Beautyanthestonr,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. Come to Texas and ye shall find what ye seek!

I have to say that I did a search this morning out of curiosity to see what is in my area since I personally know a few local Unicorns and we have problems finding couples who want to play with Unicorns. I was amazed at the numbers I found considering how everyone says there is a shortage.

I did a search of single bi-fems from ages 21-52. As those who know a little about me, I live in the country and the nearest town of size (Abilene) is 90 miles away, with that said, 81 single bi-fems live within 100 miles of me. That is my normal playground area. If I include Dallas - Ft. Worth which is the next town of size, the number increased to 401. If I use a 150 mile radius here on SLS, the number again increased to almost 700.

Maybe it is because I live so far removed from everyone and I have to use a larger area to play, but DAMN!! There are tons of Unicorns out there. So I have to wonder why are they so hard to find when there is no shortage in my area? I have noticed when I go to swing clubs, that single females are always in abundance and since they restrict single males, women always outnumber the men.

Not a complaint, just an observation of the numbers game. It is kinda hard to narrow the search here on SLS other than age, gender, and sexual preference, but I am sure you could find a few who are more than available around me.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey we would love to find the single bi female to play with as well,again as most say ANY TAKERS,HWP please. as for RU4 obviously you havent met the right woman,we are a couple and I find myself Very fortunate,to be w such a lovely lady,so dont know where you think its smart to be single,its a choice,not the way you make it.like we cpls are un fortunate.LOVE is a great thing,guess you just never expierenced it.too bad.

Umatilla FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
raven.....rob has the same problem with me...after almost twelve years i thought i would have disabled him, but he keeps on going :) i owe all my open sexuality to him and i couldn't be more happier or more in love than with anyone else...... quite an experience we would have....very wet....bring out the rubber sheets..and play slip and slide.....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female