In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female : Swingers Discussion 49453101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIn search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female
Created by: badjxxx05
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would love to find a WHP female to share , any takers ?

What a task this will be lol .

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just need Meanie to give me some kisses once in awhile..... things are kinda quiet there at the moment...

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Meanie ..when are you going to venture over to the Open Forum and help me out???? I miss you....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I would love I mean love to find just a bif to meet me one on one. Either they are scared to meet because they wouldnt know what to do without the man there, or they are going to be soooo labeled. I have met this one couple though that im attracted to both which is very rare for a single bif. But i am in search of that one on one and Im thinking I have to go back to the womens bars again to find that lol

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
hello woman nice coments ! its nice to see one thats kinda close and that isnt into games !! and looking like you do is a nice plus

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Woman,

You are sooo on target and I loved your post. No need for emotional attachments or places. Just the joys of sex for me. It definitely has to be respected by all, or I am not there. I want them to enjoy me as much I would enjoy them. If a friendship develops then that is great, but I do have my own man, so who needs the drama of the rest of the story.

If the couples interested have insecurities, then I will not meet with them. There are plenty of those who are secure and happy with their relationships. I only want to enhance their sexual relationships as well as my own.

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
i want the pussy and no cock but my own lol so hear what your saying

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
You go girlfriend!!! Loved your post you sexy Mrs Funcpl_oc !!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
ok here goes, try again, this is Ann. We don't desire a couple nor have asked for one, that's just mostly what is out there so we don't exclude couples in our search. However, we are in search of another female for me to enjoy myself with her. He has been there, but not joined in many times. He has a fetish with watching women together and as our profile reads, I like to give him a show. If a comfort level was reached, as with most men, he would join in, but rarely does. This profile is for me, but since I am part of a couple we post as a couple.

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
No twist to it... Wants cake and to eat it too.. Same old, same old..

The line forms at the right.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ahhh, sorry sweetie, that is why I posted this earlier because I did not understand.

"Let me understand this better, cause I may not have grasped it right

You want a bi-fem for Ann. You expressed a desire for a couple, but the other male can watch and then play with his own female? Are you wanting to massage your cock into the bi-female as well as your wife?"

You replied back with a "yes and for me playing it happens it does it doesnt it doesn i still get the best from her anyway i win no matter what happens" and I guess I still do not understand your reply. Sorry, my bad! I'll re-read it a few times.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: In search of the golden unicorn A Bi female