Ideas for starting a MFM : Swingers Discussion 239044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeIdeas for starting a MFM
TOPIC: Ideas for starting a MFM
Created by: fngunner
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have our first threesome set-up for Friday night. She's never been naked in front of anyone but me so she is very nervous and excited at the same time. We have already met the guy and things went well. Now we are just trying to figure out how to get things moving. We will be getting a hotel room. She wants to meet somewhere to have a couple drinks before we get down to business. Does anybody have any suggestions about how to get things started once we get back to room? or should we just let things happen? I told her its her fantasy and we will do whatever she wants, but she's not sure what she wants. Any suggestions?

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To me-us, its all about the flirting and foreplay. Here is a couple of fun ideas i have actually used: First, meet for early dinner including sharing a bottle of wine, it helps to get everybody relaxed, talking and comfortable with each other. Then if this seems like a good match....

Take them to a prearranged real Couples massage for wife and the "date", same room, professional massage together, naked of course

or one time, after dinner, i gave her "date" a note and $50 and dropped them at mall with instructions that they were to go shopping for a sexy panties or lingerie outfit for her. they had one hour to make their selection and text me a pic of her in dressing room with her new outfit on. the rules were they had to always be holding hands while shopping in the lingerie department. Then i would meet back up with them and we would go from there....

both times, the activities got them very relaxed and comfortable, not to mention both craving bedtime and we had a great time together !

Just a couple of ideas that were a lot of fun for us :)

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
My favorite way to meet up with a new couple is a mutual massage . After a cocktail we all agree that this would be the best way to get over our nervousness before we head off to our room. Turn down the lights, have some good music ready,we all get naked. Mr. and I give Mrs a nice oily, slow massage, taking care not to get too sexual. Then Mrs and I give Mr. The same, then their turn massaging me. By the time we are all oiled up, relaxed and framilier with each other's bodies we are ready for serious sexual fun.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(43 posts)
We have had problems finding a male to join us for MFM here on SLS. We have a lot more luck going out to a club and just acting normal. If the wife sees a young man she likes, she simply acts like a lady with a little flirting. This normally gets the ball tolling.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Your right we 2469 it is hard finding male here on sls, but we had luck at couples parties. Our group is in the Poconos and mfm and fmf is a regular part of the parties. We are lucky to have a fantastic group of friends that will try anything.

Clarks Summit PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Been in the LS for a few years only meeting couples but after a great experience with another guy at desire and our first mfm we are thinking about meeting single guys but have always heard not the best things about trying to meet them in the LS. Any advice as we explore this?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
The two times it happened to me, it started on SLS, turned into a bar meet to check each other out and talk, and things worked out from there. I was a bit nervous though...but things worked out well and you can't get an attitude about two dues near each other. Like it was said, it is all for her! And anything else is a bonus !

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
after some time maybe a drink and a bowl I will look at the wife and say TO LO tits out legs open...after all we are all there for the same reason

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
What my wife and I did to move things along was, when we returned to the room I started kissing and caressing her in front of him. Then I would start undressing her. The rest went very well.

Clarks Summit PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Great thread, here! Oh, and I've always used olive oil ... but since the coconut oil is right here, I'll try that next, and then the Udder Cream :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Great story. Really enjoyed reading it.

Udder cream ... Is a good alternative to massage oil, works well and doesn't leave greasy residue when you rub it in. Just thought I'd add that.

Irvine CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Ideas for starting a MFM