Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › I want a threesome so bad with NSA why is it so hard
TOPIC: I_want_a_threesome_so_bad_with_NSA_why_is_it_so_hard
Created by: meankitty13
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is hard because I cant get out to the clubs. It would have to be in an intimate setting...Later in the evening, some wine, talking and what not...I am not into super skinny, but i do want a couple that wants to be full fledge threesome...I want both woman and man...any time, SOOOOOOOONNNNN befoe I go crazy!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
We are going to be in columbus one day this summer......

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Hun if you ever get out this way we would luv to have you for a night or two. Send us a message if you like to chat more. Thanks S&T

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
It is hard because I cant get out to the clubs. It would have to be in an intimate setting...Later in the evening, some wine, talking and what not...I am not into super skinny, but i do want a couple that wants to be full fledge threesome...I want both woman and man...any time, SOOOOOOOONNNNN befoe I go crazy!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: I want a threesome so bad with NSA why is it so hard
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.